JCU to ANU, doing Psych... lots of questions (1 Viewer)

laserwolf

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm interested in transferring from JCU in Townsville to ANU, continuing my B.Psych into ANU's Honours in Psych program. JCU is fairly lacking in the.... well, EVERY department (and Departments).

I think it *might* be a bit too late to apply for 2nd semester 2010, but I've also read up a bit on the Summer Research Program, and that sounds GREAT! :) Has anyone here ever done that? If so, did you enjoy it?

But, I've also been reading about some of the scholarships there, and they are mentioning an 'ATAR of 90.00', and after a bit of Google-ing, I find it's pretty similar to QLD's 'OP'. Does anyone know much about the equivalence of the two?

Also, seeings as ANU only offer a 3-year Psych undergrad program, but JCU's is a 4-year program, if I transferred would I then qualify for ANU's 3-year Bachelor?

I'll post any other questions I can think of, but that's about it for the moment :) Thank you so much for any help that you can give me!

Sammy-Blue

HSC
I can probably help you out with most stuff you want to know if you want to send me a PM (I'm from Townsville, and did a semester of med at JCU before quitting and going to ANU). But the best thing to do would be directly contact ANU. I'd suggest calling, they aren't exactly quick with e-mail replies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)