Jd 2010 (1 Viewer)

Ayshi_an

HSC
Hi I was wondering who is starting JD at UNSW in Feb 2010???

porphyrin

HSC
N/A
I've transferred in.

I've just done a year (part-time) of the Grad LLB at UNSW - we were all given the option to transfer across to the JD or stay in Grad LLB.

jola88

HSC
I've transferred in.

I've just done a year (part-time) of the Grad LLB at UNSW - we were all given the option to transfer across to the JD or stay in Grad LLB.
why did you decide to transfer across?

porphyrin

HSC
N/A
The main reasons I transferred to the JD were more flexibility in the way I progressed through the degree and greater access to some post-grad law electives.

There really is very little difference between the JD and grad LLB though. It's the same syllabus and lecturers - some classes have both JD and grad LLB students, others are just JD.

jola88

HSC
The main reasons I transferred to the JD were more flexibility in the way I progressed through the degree and greater access to some post-grad law electives.

There really is very little difference between the JD and grad LLB though. It's the same syllabus and lecturers - some classes have both JD and grad LLB students, others are just JD.
i thought the elective choices looked really good in the JD. just need to wait until 3rd year now!

paulpang22288

HSC
Oh I got in at the second round. The admissions staff called my phone personally. But I'm still thinking whether I should do UNSW's JD or USyd's LLB (Graduate).

Gaaah.. too much thinking. How should I choose?

porphyrin

HSC
N/A
I had a similar dilemma last year (not a bad problem to have mind you ;) )

I got into Sydney LLB (Grad) main round and was really happy about it. I had even enrolled.

The only reason I changed my prefs for the late round was because Sydney didn't offer part-time, whereas the (then) UNSW LLB (Grad) did.

I ended up getting a second round offer to UNSW and I decided to accept that one instead. It was a REALLY tough decision though, and the only reason I did was because I needed to study part-time last year.

I have been very impressed with the UNSW Law Faculty so far and am still very happy with my decision.

Good luck with deciding!

rx34

HSC
Oh I got in at the second round. The admissions staff called my phone personally. But I'm still thinking whether I should do UNSW's JD or USyd's LLB (Graduate).

Gaaah.. too much thinking. How should I choose?
Go to USyd. Newer law building :) Haha please don't be offended UNSW-ers.

SpoonSamba

HSC
Hey what undergrad courses did you guys do and what kind of WAM do you thinks required to do the JD?

Also did you get CSP or full fee places?

Im thinking of doing it at the end of my degree

:)

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
Everyone is from a range of backgrounds... I haven't met two people with the same background yet.

bored6

HSC
Hey what undergrad courses did you guys do and what kind of WAM do you thinks required to do the JD?

Also did you get CSP or full fee places?

Im thinking of doing it at the end of my degree

:)
bump anyone know this

kickapoo

HSC
Just wondering, what sort of WAMs/GPAs did everyone get? Am highly interested in applying for UNSW JD in 2011 or 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)