JD 'offer' from UTS via email (1 Viewer)

mewantcookies

HSC
N/A
hey..

i just got an email.... saying something to do with recommendation of admission to Juris Doctor .... does that mean im in??? and also because im doing a summer subject so i can graduate with the others... the email had said that they need to check when my faculty to see if i finished my course.... would they be told that i'm doing a summer subject BUT will finish before the Autumn Semester. ?? and also... is the email real or fake?? cause its pretty early for offers isnt it? im freaking out because ive always watned to do law and this is my last chance....and its kinda strange since i havent even finished my finals yet .. (last exam 28th Nov) and my marks arent that great ... T___T so im stressing out about whether or not the email is a fake ........ and also where do i download/complete a form for FEE HELP ???

dste6

HSC
if you have applied to UTS and they have your details, its likely not to be fake; it is common for notice of a pending offer to be sent to your email before regular mail. It sounds to me like a conditional offer.

In any case, what you should be doing is giving them a call to clarify and confirm what was said in the email, and explain your situation so that they know when your finishing.

chippendale

HSC
N/A
I've receieved an offer from UTS via email aswell.

At the bottom of the email there should be details of the admissions officer who sent you the email. So call them up if you want to confirm the email.

I recieved the email about my "conditional offer" (accepted as long as i pass) a few months ago, before the end of this semester. I've called the post graduate admissions officer who sent the email and she confirmed that it is indeed a "conditional offer".

So give the person a ring and hopefully ill see you next year :D

mewantcookies

HSC
N/A
thx for the replies !! dont you need a D average to get it? not just passing all of your subjects?? hahhaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)