JEALOUSY: The evil poisonous green-eyed monster (1 Viewer)

kelboo

HSC
Who in here is in a relationship where either you or your partner is the most unbelievably jealous person?!

This is so funny, I must be the most unbearable bitch at times... but then again thinking back on it we are just as bad as each other!!

Who else has the same problem?

Bone577

HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
Who in here is in a relationship where either you or your partner is the most unbelievably jealous person?!

This is so funny, I must be the most unbearable bitch at times... but then again thinking back on it we are just as bad as each other!!

Who else has the same problem?

I don't like to admit it, but I think I am too jealous, though you would never know, even if you were in a long-term relationship with me with loads of independance you wouldn't see it, especially considering how calm I am about pretty much everything.

It is one thing to be slightly jealous on the inside, it is another thing to obsessively and irrationaly act on it.

kelboo

HSC
Well I know for a fact that when people say with love comes trust, that is complete and utter bullshit.
I love my boyfriend, and I know we will always be together (we live together and are practically married as it is) but we both have serious trust issues.
Jealousy is fucking crap... but it seems to make us stronger !! :confused: like Wtf. Should I even be bothered about trying to make the situation better or just leave it as is?

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I would say you need trust.

I couldn't stand being with a girl that I didn't trust. Never knowing if when she goes out she will honour the relationship and act appropriately.

If I don't trust them, I obviously don't respect them, if I don't respect them but I bother to do anything more than have sex then I would probably treat them accordingly. Needless to say it wouldn't last and it would be pretty void.

EDIT: Well at least you guys make me feel like I am not a jealous type at all, thanks guys :D

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
lol.
im not jealous all the time. and im jealous at things/people not relating to love/relationships, aswell as things/people relating to love/relationships

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Hello. My name is Scott and I am a very jealous person. Well, thast the first step to recovery.

Anyway, yes, I'm very jealous and I'm also EXTREMELY protective. So I've been cursed twice!

kelboo

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Anyway, yes, I'm very jealous and I'm also EXTREMELY protective. So I've been cursed twice!

Isnt that what jealousy is? I am jealous of other girls even tho I know my bf will always stay with me and not do anything to jepoardise our relationship -- this make me overprotective because it is the nature of feeling this way.
Isn't that right?

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
my friend and her bf are jealous of each other...if one goes out, the other one HAS to go, incase they cheat on each other..and then they get the shits bcos they other one doesnt trust them....its pretty annoying, they both say it is wrecking their relationship...i dont think u can help jealousy tho?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
It's not my girl who I don't trust, it's the other guys she hangs around. I know they aren't interested in just being friends with her. Find someone else to get pussy-whipped over you cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)