Jeans help (1 Viewer)

Danger

HSC
Are there jeans that are 'normal' at the waist/ass area and becomes skinnier at the bottom (knees and down etc)? Essentially I'm looking for skinny leg jeans but with the top not as skinny... is there a name for this type of jeans and I've just somehow managed to miss it? Thanks!

HSC
What you are looking for is a 'mid' or 'low' rise (the former being an average length, the latter being longer than the standard).

The 'low rise' has been the fashion since the skinny jeans came in with Nudie, Ksubi, Lee and Levis producing the majority of their jeans in the style. I'd say you've been looking at cheap shit at jay jays.

Also, the low image is contributed to by the fact that most people who wear skinny jeans wear them halfway down their arse.

HSC
What you are looking for is a 'mid' or 'low' rise (the former being an average length, the latter being longer than the standard).

The 'low rise' has been the fashion since the skinny jeans came in with Nudie, Ksubi, Lee and Levis producing the majority of their jeans in the style. I'd say you've been looking at cheap shit at jay jays.

Also, the low image is contributed to by the fact that most people who wear skinny jeans wear them halfway down their arse.
i'm pretty sure you missed the point of the question entirely

Danger

HSC

What the fuck has this got to do with my question? For the record there is nothing wrong with buying cheap jeans. Also, I own 3 pairs of jeans from Ksubi and Nudie so there goes your theory.

Last edited:

johony

HSC
apc new cure is the only pair of denims i know of that has a higher rise, but retains a slim inseam. i think nudie slim jims are the same, although i think they have a slightly lower rise.

another suggestion would be to get a pair of straight jeans, and get a very very good tailor to taper the legs.

HSC
What the fuck has this got to do with my question? For the record there is nothing wrong with buying cheap jeans. Also, I own 3 pairs of jeans from Ksubi and Nudie so there goes your theory.
Congrats on not figuring out what a 'rise' is even after I defined it.

Have some negs for being a rude little shit as well.

quik.

HSC
If you want jeans with room in the pelvic area but skinny legs I dunno if they exist?

They would look pretty funny

PattieBoi

HSC
Look at the Stranglers by Wrangler.

They're mid-rise and fit really tight and comfortable.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Just putting this out there...
(Extreme) drop crotch jeans by Soulful Commandoe.
Tapered like skinny jeans around the ankle and calves, baggy and saggy around the ass and thighs, though not 'normal' as OP requested.

Fortunately, I have never seen or heard of them being stocked in Australia, and I'm not sure if they even continued making them.

PattieBoi

HSC
I wanna start crying....

They are absolutely DISGUSTING.

Last edited:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Tapered like skinny jeans around the ankle and calves, baggy and saggy around the ass and thighs, though not 'normal' as OP requested.

Fortunately, I have never seen or heard of them being stocked in Australia, and I'm not sure if they even continued making them.

Smokin'.
The colour is gorgeous.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

AAAAAAHHAHAHAHHH!!

who in their right mind would wear that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)