Jeans help (1 Viewer)

Funke

HSC
i have treetrunks for thighs too (from many years of rugby) - but i still feel and look good in slim/skinny (so long they arent skin tight) jeans. different needs i guess.

were those acnes from overseas (the mashina vremeni guy?) - they sell acnes for 90-110.

i don't know whether i should save for imperials or apcs. chronicles of never end of season sale this week for anyone whos interested - you can pick up something nice for less than a 100, but their jeans fit skinny as.
Nah, I got them from a person in Sydney who got them from Incu for about $380.
Which Imperials do you plan on purchasing? I don't know, it really depends on fit you're after i guess.
Imperials don't actually make skinnies so i guess it might be APCs then.

CountVonChocula said:
lol fuck lol
fuck lol fuck lol

goodafternoon and welcome to 2001 you stupid small muslim
I don't get what you're trying to say.
Are you saying that those jeans are 'sooo the year 2000'?
Who gives a shit if you think they are, let the person wear whatever he/she is comfortable in.
Or are you trying to say that everyone should conform and wear the tightest pair of skinny jeans possible?

Also, what's the deal with the racism? Does it make you feel big that you're able to be a racist to people without any consequences because you're on the 1n+3rN3tz!? Also, do you not realise that the person you're most likely insulting is at least 5 years older than you and that in real life there is no keyboard to hide behind?

CountVonChocula said:
i dont get why people buy jeans that dont even look good on the model
and in regards to this quote, everyone has their own opinion. You don't need to have a good model when you've already made a name for yourself in the clothing industry. People know the clothes are of high quality and look good so they purchase it.

Sorry for ranting, i just hate keyboard warriors/e-thugs.

Last edited:
So keep me at an arms length by all means and Sani
HSC
Nah, I got them from a person in Sydney who got them from Incu for about $380.
Which Imperials do you plan on purchasing? I don't know, it really depends on fit you're after i guess.
Imperials don't actually make skinnies so i guess it might be APCs then.

I don't get what you're trying to say.
Are you saying that those jeans are 'sooo the year 2000'?
Who gives a shit if you think they are, let the person wear whatever he/she is comfortable in.
Or are you trying to say that everyone should conform and wear the tightest pair of skinny jeans possible?

Also, what's the deal with the racism? Does it make you feel big that you're able to be a racist to people without any consequences because you're on the 1n+3rN3tz!? Also, do you not realise that the person you're most likely insulting is at least 5 years older than you and that in real life there is no keyboard to hide behind?

and in regards to this quote, everyone has their own opinion. You don't need to have a good model when you've already made a name for yourself in the clothing industry. People know the clothes are of high quality and look good so they purchase it.

Sorry for ranting, i just hate keyboard warriors/e-thugs.
good morning champ,
i'm p sure you like penis in and around your mouth

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I hate cunts that wear ther jeans halfway down their ass. Though my nudies could do with a slightly longer rise.

Edit: Perhaps omie, but there is nothing wrong with a straight cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)