• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Jeff Buckley (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Espo15 said:
it seems to be mainly girls that get obsessed with jeff buckley.

do you think he'd be just as popular if he was hell ugly?
would elliott smith be as popular if he wasnt dead?

mel i really want to go to that photography exhibition. its just so many assignments and exams :(

i was intending to go to the manning tribute until i saw damien leith :/ he'll just be singing his shit version of hallelujah.. i should know, my mum has the cd :/

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Blender Gallery was nice and cosy... I went on opening night but didn't catch Merri Cyr :(

I'd seen most of the photos already but they were still amazing.... SO expensive though!

And yes, Damien Leith is the reason I am NOT going to the Manning tribute. Amazing Grace comes out on the 11th (?) anyway

mallory123

HSC
Espo15 said:
it seems to be mainly girls that get obsessed with jeff buckley.

do you think he'd be just as popular if he was hell ugly?
maby it helps but common..have u heard the guys voice? i dont care if he had five eyes and no arms i would still listen to him. (but then again this is coming from a girl that thinks hes the hottest guy ever born so who knows)

mallory123

HSC
bubz :D said:
Blender Gallery was nice and cosy... I went on opening night but didn't catch Merri Cyr :(

I'd seen most of the photos already but they were still amazing.... SO expensive though!

And yes, Damien Leith is the reason I am NOT going to the Manning tribute. Amazing Grace comes out on the 11th (?) anyway
it was so nice wasnt it. i went the very last day with just hours left. i lust loved the run down forgotton atmosphere of it all wher every floor boared creaked. and so white. lol. the pictures where amazing. the way they were shot. wow. if anyone wants to se them you can see a few of them on the blender gallery website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)