• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jeremy Clarkson (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
except for the range rover sport vs tank :eek:
and the one where he was in a lotus exige vs. the apache :D but the explosions in both were fake.

seremify007 said:
Btw do any of you guys remember the Cool Wall? I couldn't read half the cars because they never really showed it that clearly but wikipedia has a list of all the cars on it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_wall
nice to know that the aston martin DB9 has its own space

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_wall said:
- The Aston Martin DB9 has its own section because it was deemed too cool for the 'Sub Zero' section, the card showing the car being placed in a small portable fridge unit further up the scale, with 'DB9 Section' written on the fridge door.
GO ASTONS!!

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
IIRC didn't the plane win in one of them because he was driving the Ferrari which had problems inside? I think it was him who put sticky tape on the windscreen wiper because it was vibrating and then it started raining? hehe..

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
seremify007 said:
IIRC didn't the plane win in one of them because he was driving the Ferrari which had problems inside? I think it was him who put sticky tape on the windscreen wiper because it was vibrating and then it started raining? hehe..
no he won that one, he passed richard and james only a few meters from the finish line.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Murf said:
yep

it was mad lol

i wish i had a bunch of new cars same sized that they could just bash the shit outa hahaha

Imagine them walking up to toyota

hey we'd like to borrow 15 cars to play football with - oh btw thers a good chance you may not get any of them back working... - oh no probs here u go lol

murf
they didnt really do much damage, and the damage done is easily fixed.

id imagine it would be easy "could we have 10 (it was 5 a side) cheap toyotas to put on tv to show the world and provide free advertising?"

i just saw a video of the unbreakable hilux...the stuff they put if through and it still survied, now thats tonka tough.
unbreakable hilux

transcendent

HSC
N/A
go to google. type 'video' which will take you to google videos. then type top gear and there'll be a few top gear videos. i like the how to beat a speed camera one :p that TVR is hot!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
transcendent said:
go to google. type 'video' which will take you to google videos. then type top gear and there'll be a few top gear videos. i like the how to beat a speed camera one :p that TVR is hot!
ive been looking thought some of them, ive noticed that the amount of videos there change at diffrent times so there could be more or less videos at diffrent times.

Kaiser Zero

Banned
HSC
Jeremy is a hero, he's the funniest of the top gear crew, past or present.

Elements

HSC
Indeed, Clarkson is the best, 'nuff said.

He's my hero. Paid to fang cars around, and dang good at it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)