Jersey Names = rep (2 Viewers)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Please explain? :S Magnesium?

Btw, you could get this: 9x-7i> 3(3x-7u) *Hint: Solve it :p
I didn't make it up myself. I saw it on another post about jersey names and worked it out. It's pretty AWESOME! (or at least I thought it was) :p
I think I saw that sometime ago. But I forgot what it was.

RANK 1

HSC
i was going for Monkey D. Liu (one piece reference) or Ozymandennis (ozymandias) or Rank 1 but then our school told us that we could only were the jerseys on sports day and we had to have our real names.

ZeeZee3

HSC
A word that has your first or surname in it and also describes you at the same time.
eg. if a persons name is ben and he likes to go to the gym then his jersey name might "BENch press".

Other people like to use "XX" (amount of X's varies) or dots on the right and left of words to make it look cool or somthing, or puns on words. eg. i saw a guy who had dark skin and his jersey had the name "I'll Be Black"

Also you could use your graduation year printed on the shirt to your advantage. eg. if someone graduates from 2013, his shirt would have 13 so on top of it you could put something like "Friday The" so that it says "Friday The 13" although sometimes it can be a bit lame.

Some people give up and just put something they like (eg activities, or hobbies or favourite music etc).

If all doesnt suit you, you could always just stick to the old fashion method where you just place your surname as your jersey name. Good luck!

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
you don't have a nickname given to you by your peers?
giving yourself a nickname is a punishable offence

you could always go with the good old aussie tradition and just bastardise your last name...
add an -o or an -ie to it

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Wow, we never got the choice to have anything we wanted on our jerseys. We just had our surnames in large font at the back with "11" on it and that was it. First names were on the front, but were in small italic writing so someone could only read it from talking distance. I liked it, plain and simple and does the job effectively.

Although the company making our jerseys stuffed up the first batch, so we had to wait another 8 weeks to get new ones. (but luckily our school ordered them at the start of the year).

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
I got CHENese =D, which is basically a combination of my last name, my ethnicity and the emphasis on SHINee, my favorite K-Pop group xD

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
what interests do you have? do you have any favourite TV shows? because you can relate you jersey name to that :D

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I need to pick a jersey name too 'cept our schools not allowing us any characters so not smiley faces or exclamation marks or stuff. Totally stuck for names :(

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Get Syntax Error :D
Sounds good :D

I got CHENese =D, which is basically a combination of my last name, my ethnicity and the emphasis on SHINee, my favorite K-Pop group xD
Wow I wish I thought of something so cool >_<

what interests do you have? do you have any favourite TV shows? because you can relate you jersey name to that :D
Well.. I like anime? and books?

well you could get i= 1/cos c :p ahaha
I don't get it -_-

Yeah, I need to pick a jersey name too 'cept our schools not allowing us any characters so not smiley faces or exclamation marks or stuff. Totally stuck for names :(
Join the club.

stillthinkin

HSC
Trig identities, pronounce them out loud as you say them, it makes more sense.

1. the first one means your tank as in hard, tough etc.
2. the second means you're too sexy

Last edited:

deebsm

HSC
Pretty much just manipulate your name into something tha sounds awesome! Haha I did that and I came up with JACKIn-a-box. But that was only possible with the unique spelling on Jacki.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Trig identities, pronounce them out loud as you say them, it makes more sense.

1. the first one means your tank as in hard, tough etc.
2. the second means you're too sexy
That's pretty cool :) I'm not sure if / is going to count as a character or not but the 2nd one's good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)