Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Hiya, I know there's a thread discussing the prices of jerseys at http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=81449

but I was keen on specifically discussing nicknames. I heard that not every school allows you to put one on your jersey; only the graduating year.

So yeah. We have twelve characters to use. So my username doesn't fit. But it seems something of a lack of creativity to put "lillo" or even "lillo.loves" or just my name.

What is everyone else getting?

Apparently if you put something funny, it'll go out of fashion in a few years' time...so I don't know whether to refrain from this or not.

P

pLuvia

Oh by the way, our jersey's cost $80 I think

Last edited by a moderator:

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
I had "so hot it Bernz". Some other good ones were "AlakaSam", a guy with the surname Toh had "tic tac toh", someone whose surname was shortened to BS had "no BS", some people had anagrams... Be creative... And keep in mind that you might have to explain it to your kids when you're 40, so you don't want something too embarrassing.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lolz
some previous yr12 put swear words on their and we r now banned from putting nickname on ours... grrr..
but if we get the chance to (finger crossed)

|_mitsui|| it is

P

pLuvia

Not sure when we will get our jerseys

Last edited by a moderator:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
"I went to Year 12 and all I got was this stupid jersey"

I like our Years 12s, they got jerseys and hoodies. I reckon I'll get something funny on my hoodie "Hi I'm a funny guy" and get "Bookie" on my actual rugby jersey.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i just had ~Shell~. yeah boring, but i wont ever regret it, and its me. simple shell i guess. in my year there was also
burnout king
i like beers (guys last name was beers)
some guy wanted Dickzilla, but wasnt allowed
im abel (complete nerd, his name was actually abel, but he insisted on telling everyone the other meanings it could be read as)

hmm shit. funny that, you see these peoples jersesy for half a year, but cant think of any now

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
my yr advisor is fag. he wouldn let me have:

$hanKing_U
$hank_U
Ram_U
Jam_U
Slam_U

Coz he thought it had sexual meanins, fuken fagget. So im stuck wif $pam_U

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
kadlil said:
I hate the previous year 12s they made us not be able to go on our ski camp :(
what did they do?

Im just curious but how many characters can go onto a jersey?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Alot of people like to just add -ers to their surname like me, im gonna get "Yeungers" on mine and thats my main nick at school anyway :)

Guernica

HSC
Ours aren't jerseys. They're jackets... we're currently choosing designs.

I'm getting "w00t!!1!".... I have no idea why :D

Guernica

HSC
I'm not really sure how they'll look yet... I'll post pics when we get them (next term). I don't think they're like "retro" (suit style? - is that what you mean?)

P

pLuvia

We got to pick from three jersey's and they were all pretty shit. The colour organisation was not good.

punk_tartan

HSC
concerning jersyeys for yr 12 ... we are not allowed nicknames on the back of ours because it may offfend some peopl and when we are in public ppl will know our names... which is bullshit cause our first name is across the front of the stupid thing..... and we not actually ment to waer it in the street :/

Bundaboy

HSC
My nickname at school is Bunda. Started from an old haircut. Anyway when we were chosing names for the back I had no idea what I wanted, just wanted something funny. Someone suggested Big Boy Bunda and I thought yea thats alrite, wrote that down. Now I wish I just put Bunda or picked something else coz its lame as. And the design of the jersey itself is pretty crap. So yea make sure you choose your nicknames wisely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)