Jessi Slaughter and the 4chan trolls - the case for censoring the internet (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
well, i mean, i'm just as anti-censorship as this bogan cunt, but i mean...really, it is the governments job to keep us safe, above all else.
what the fuck no it isn't

the role of the government

is not to save us from ourselves by censoring the content we view

it's just fucking retarded

nanny state bullshit

first internets censoring, and then what? at what point do you think government intervention becomes too much?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
well, i mean, i'm just as anti-censorship as this bogan cunt, but i mean...really, it is the governments job to keep us safe, above all else.
no it isn't you stupid cunt and thinking like that makes us fucking slaves

Moshe Sharett

HSC
N/A
what the fuck no it isn't

the role of the government

is not to save us from ourselves by censoring the content we view

it's just fucking retarded

nanny state bullshit

first internets censoring, and then what? at what point do you think government intervention becomes too much?

shut up katie tully you bogan twerp. read my post: i don't agree with censorship. but you can't make the case against censorship based on "the government is not there to keep us safe" because it is! only crazy libertarian nutjobs like zimmerman don't believe in that. they don't believe in firemen and police and public safety.

are you a nutjob?>>

yes.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
shut up katie tully you bogan twerp. read my post: i don't agree with censorship. but you can't make the case against censorship based on "the government is not there to keep us safe" because it is! only crazy libertarian nutjobs like zimmerman don't believe in that. they don't believe in firemen and police and public safety.

are you a nutjob?>>

yes.
dumb point

the main aim of the government is not to keep us safe

and in any event, censoring the internet is not keeping us safe

therefore

die

Akhdar

HSC
The parents of those Indian students bashed earlier this year (late last year?) should have taught them not to go out alone at night, therefore we shouldn't punish those who bashed them, right?
In this specific instance who should the police be punishing and what for you bogan?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The parents of those Indian students bashed earlier this year (late last year?) should have taught them not to go out alone at night, therefore we shouldn't punish those who bashed them, right?
No, we should ban going out at night since some people who do so might be bashers!

PH011

HSC
classic. Consequences will never be the same:rofl:

_Duck_

HSC
N/A
No, we should ban going out at night since some people who do so might be bashers!
You know i heard some crimes are committed during the day, so why don't we make it illegal to leave one's house. I should run for PM.

Moshe Sharett

HSC
N/A
dumb point

the main aim of the government is not to keep us safe

and in any event, censoring the internet is not keeping us safe

therefore

die
you're like boris: you tack onto the end of more intellectually capable people, and after they formulate a complex argument you summarise it as if it was your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)