Jewish People... Why the hate? (1 Viewer)

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
Someone fill me in. Maybe I've kept my head out of Middle Eastern politics, as well as 4000 years or whatever it is of anti-semitism (And no, I'm not an anti-semite, or i wouldn't be asking the question).

(And why did the last 'Jews' thread get closed?)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Someone fill me in. Maybe I've kept my head out of Middle Eastern politics, as well as 4000 years or whatever it is of anti-semitism (And no, I'm not an anti-semite, or i wouldn't be asking the question).

(And why did the last 'Jews' thread get closed?)
well pre 20th century it was cultural differences, kept to them selves, spoke only their language, very smart with money most of them. usual reasons for any cultural hate

were blamed for all the evils in the world especially in eastern Europe (worlds largest scape goat)

also Christians/ Catholics didn't like them and encouraged oppression of them because they rejected Jesus and sort of killed him?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I think it just begins with propaganda. Just ignorance and hatred passed down through media, policy, society and stupid family practice over centuries. Religious ignorance and fear of anything different from what you believe in usually doesn't help either. Nowadays, there's way way way too many people that have been brought up by idiots who subscribe to the "Jews are everywhere and everyone evil" theory. The Nazis used that shit to get votes. People even believe the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' are true. It's total crap.

The most unfortunate part of this is that usually the racists breed most. This typically leads to more racists being bred then breeding more racists and so forth. Disgusting cycle.

ar7

HSC
things include:

• killing Jesus
    taking Palestinian land and other things they do to them
    basically rule the western world
    they consider themselves the "chosen people" and everyone else as "gentiles"
    tightarses

mind you, i dont really hate them but just a few reasons i have overheard from different people.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
things include:
  • killing Jesus
    taking Palestinian land and other things they do to them
    basically rule the western world
    they consider themselves the "chosen people" and everyone else as "gentiles"
    tightarses

mind you, i dont really hate them but just a few reasons i have overheard from different people.
only Muslims hate them for taking Palestine which you know.. was sort of theirs till the the Romans kicked em out in 70 something AD didn't get it back till 1948 poor buggers

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
claiming there is such a thing as a hot Jew is like claiming low fat ice cream

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i have no idea why the 'jew' thread god closed down. Its the exact same thing that bereie, blastus, and zombie do about islam, showing how the roots of judaism can be seen as barbaric, especially with jewish mistreatments and racism towards christianity, their current slaughtering (zionism, not jews), and extremist terrorist jews. The thread should of stayed upon, but maybe the mod is jewish.
And it said how blastus, and zombie omie (Ritard), speak and bereie are all jews, that hate muslims and christians :)
were you not here when every AIL member was permabanned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)