Job Help Please Help (1 Viewer)

hamster1993

HSC
Hi im 15 years old and i am wanting a job to save up some money ive had a interview at mcdonalds this week might have 2nd 1 in a while but ive been told by my friends that when you start you get paid like $5.60 for 10 or 15 weeks instead of $7 and i dont wont to work for minimun 6 months on stupid pay i could make more money selling lemonade by the way if it helps i live in heathcote which is in sydney near engadine but i will work at menai engadine heathcote maybe miranda i just need somewhere i can get $7 or more soon as you get the job i need 1 very very soon

panny

HSC
you can work at the easter show selling showbag
they pay good money

Kiim2507

HSC
Yeah unfortunetly you're gonna be paid a pittance where ever you work.
Just stick it out for 9-12 months then you'll be able to work your way up because you will have some solid experience

swingsarekool

HSC
If you say you need a job, why don't you just take what you can get, and forget about getting $7+/hour?
Beggars can't be choosers, right?

aussie-boy

HSC
start at woolies, youll get $6+ - probably a worse job however

mate, your 15 and you have no experience... if you ever want to move up in the workforce you're going to need to stick it out until you get along well with the manager enough to get a good reference

Lentern

HSC
As others have more or less said, very few people your age will earn anymore, my first job was about $5 an hour as well. I don't know why a 15 year old particularly needs to raise quick cash anyway, get what you can, keep looking for other work once you've got a job, try and build up your experience and relationship with management and see what other skills/training you can get, Bronze medallions etc and you'll be giving your self a better chance of climbing the employment ladder quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)