jobs without experience (1 Viewer)

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
anyone got suggestions for places who will most likley hire a christmas casual who has hardly no previous work experience?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
DaRanjed said:
How do you get a telemarketing job? Sounds like fun. lol
go on the net, theres a few from call centres, although they usual prefer someone with experience. BUT there are always a few openings for recent school leavers.

I also think you might have to be over 18... well the one i applied for did...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
nah, I've known people who did telemarketing from the age of 16

santaslayer

HSC
telemarketing is hard work...
u get hounded if you don't achieve some sort of quota...

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
Maybe places like Gloria Jeans, Domino's and other retail stores? I know Gloria Jeans is looking for junior staff. Most fast food chains don't require any experience, but I don't think you'd want to work in hungry jack's, slave labour.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
check the sydney morning hearld they were advertising casual jobs for telemarketing or surveying thingos :s but yeah just hand in resumes to managers even if they say they might not need people now.

mitch_07

HSC
when did u get a job there because eventhough its nearing the busy christmas period u would expect these stores to be hiring people left right and centre. i quit woolies to concentrate on my hsc and now i want to go back and i had to reapply the bastards. i would of had thought of getting my old job straight back considering i worked there for nearly 3 years.

Collin

HSC
N/A
How much do you actually make at Woolies or Coles on Boxing day...? Erm.. I'am assuming they're open on Boxing Day.

rumour

HSC
natstar said:
I got a job there in early Feb of 2002, but if u wana get a job for xmas apply early, like in late oct, early nov cuz they need time to train you and stuff
Damn :(!!!!!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
DaRanjed said:
Now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't be fun. I'd hate to be hounded.
Still just go for the job, do the paid training and do some work while you try to find another job. thats the aim of everybody in telemarketing some even look for jobs while doing the work lol.

Last edited:

Danoz The Great

HSC
JKDDragon said:
How much do you actually make at Woolies or Coles on Boxing day...? Erm.. I'am assuming they're open on Boxing Day.
Well Target's get the same pay as Coles (Coles-Myer) and we get triple time and 1/2 on boxing day. But our breaks are halved (lunch now 1/2 hour) and I don't think 15 min breaks exist.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
dani_danoz said:
Well Target's get the same pay as Coles (Coles-Myer) and we get triple time and 1/2 on boxing day. But our breaks are halved (lunch now 1/2 hour) and I don't think 15 min breaks exist.
but it's closed boxing day this year, right? sales start the day after

damn triple time and a half, it's worth missing sales and working and going to the sales the day after, people don't do much on boxing day anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)