JOHN KERRY (1 Viewer)

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
HE'S AN ASSKICKING ALL AMERICAN HERO

HE WENT TO VIETNAM, WHICH MEANS HE KILLED PEOPLE

WHO BETTAR TO CONTINUE THE WAR ON TERROR THAN A HOMICIDAL MANIAC? BUSH ISN'T UP TO TEH JOB- HE DODGED THE DRAFT BECAUSE HE'S TOO COMPASSIONATE AND NICE. THE WHITE HOUSE NEEDED A PSYCHOPATH FOR SOME TIME NOW.

BRING IT ON: DEBATE LIKE SERIAL KILLERS IN A CASTLE FULL OF INFANTS

Last edited:

Blackalicious

HSC
He went to Vietnam, because he was forced to go to vietnam, and any person would be a better alternative to Bush.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Originally posted by Blackalicious
He went to Vietnam, because he was forced to go to vietnam, and any person would be a better alternative to Bush.

Kerry is more pro-war than Bush, he was quoted as saying if anything Bush has not done enough in the war on terror, completely agrees with the Iraqi war and has stated his belief that Hussein was linked to 911 in public speeches

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Nader is the most sane man in American politics, people are just scared to vote for him as it may ensure Bush's reelection.
The Democrats are fucked, not much difference between them and the Republicans nowadays.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i saw nader on ali g once, i thought he was a bit too radical before that, but when i saw him on ali g he totally took the piss out of himself and he was really funny, i respect him now

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Arnie for president!
I think American greens are a lot more moderate and powerful than the Australians.

Originally posted by Soma
Nader is the most sane man in American politics, people are just scared to vote for him as it may ensure Bush's reelection.
The Democrats are fucked, not much difference between them and the Republicans nowadays.
This is a myth spread by the Democrats to get voters out to vote. Exit polls from the 2000 election showed that more Nader voters would have voted Republican if it weren't for Nader than Democrat, as Nader is quite conservative on nonenvironmental issues.

Alexander

Gold Member
Kerry is an acceptable alternative to Bush...not much else. He's a bit smarter but as BORING AS BLUE HELL - has anyone seen him speak? Makes me crave for the kick-arse Bush pauses, paternal stares and predictable conclusions. The News Hour (u.s.) show him a lot, even when he was protesting about Vietnam in the 70s and he was still as boring as bat shit...
COME BACK BILL, WE FORGIVE YOU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)