John Mayer concert=FUCKIN AWESOME!!! (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahahaha i have a tape of his performance at the hordern pavillion at fox studios and he's faces are soooo funny! he sticks his tongue out and yeah he looks he's in convulsions :rofl: but he is an awesome guitarist though..

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
hahahaha i have a tape of his performance at the hordern pavillion at fox studios and he's faces are soooo funny! he sticks his tongue out and yeah he looks he's in convulsions :rofl: but he is an awesome guitarist though..
:eek: you have a tape of the hordern pavilion show?? gimme gimme gimme!! lol. i went to that concert and it was bloody awesome!! :D

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
Originally posted by cakes
a couple of my friends were also at the newcastle one last night and said that tonight's concert was tonnes better!!!!!!!!
and how good is brooke fraser!
U biatch! dont tell me that!!!

And yes Brooke Fraser Rox! cant wait to get her cd!!!

Yeah, He was dancin sooooo funnily! But it rox!!!

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I went to the one in Sydney on Sat.

I must admit I'm not a huge fan of John Mayer but he does put on a good show. The songs I knew sounded great.

Perhaps it was the fact that I was extremely tired that I found myself getting bored towards the end but I won't say it sucked because of that. The people I went with, most of them being huge fans, thought it was brilliant, and if I was more awake at the time I probably would have agreed with them.

His guitar tricks were pretty awesome too :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol currently listening to no such thing :)

ohh he was soo cOOOOL on ROVE LAST night i was amazed, he looked cute lol

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
seriously... i don't know what the big deal is about john mayer =/ he's just alright to me, nothing huge. he ain't even all that hot ? i DID listen to the live broadcasting of that whole john mayer rooftop thingy on the kyle & jackie o show couple days ago.. which was just... ok ? ehh. *shrugz*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)