John Safran vs God (1 Viewer)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
For those of you who are not studying tonight make sure you watch the final of John Safran vs. God.

John Safran, JJJ on Sunday said that he gets an exorcism performed on himself. Sounds interesting, but from what was said it sounds like you could be having nightmares for a while after watching it....

googleplex

HSC
woah...

so come on fellow procrastinators, discuss.

Sometimes I'm not really sure if this is good television but then again it fucken shits on idol (hahaha demons!), and all that csi[/insert american state here) crud.

Good times, can't wait for the dvd

how u doin?

HSC
it was crazy.

who thought it was real?

it looked real to me...but im gullible as

neuro_logik

HSC
It was a very interesting 1/2 hour, i wish it could have gone longer.

But I don't think it is real, seems more like hypnotism rather than exorcism.

Assasinator_2

HSC
I was hanging out for him to do something to prove it all a hoax, but he didn't. I'm going to also go out on a limb and say that there is a small chance he wasn't pretending either, though i find it hard to believe that he wasn't pretending.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
John Safran said:
Yes, well I don’t know, I kind of forget what kind of happened, there’s two readings of that episode, one is Oh it’s like when they hypnotise people on the Footy Show and the footy players are going around clucking like chickens, so that’s like one reading of it, and then the other reading of it is I guess something happened.
John Safran said:
Well definitely like when I look back at it, I don’t remember a lot of it, and also anyone who knows me, indeed anyone who watches the show can just look at my face, and there’s just all this stuff that just doesn’t go on in any other stories, in like every other story you can see me being a bit more like conscious or pulling, you know, there’s some subtle expression on my face where you kind of know I’m being a bit whacky, and this one it’s like I just can’t act that well, basically is what I’m getting at, there’s no way I can act that well. So who knows?
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/relig/spirit/stories/s1193306.htm

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
that was the funniest episode, some of the things that the preist said were hillarious

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Safran was really, really unhappy when he said "I forgive Hitler."

tabularasa

HSC
YEah i thinknit had somethign to do with hypnotism cause like they were sayign how zen buddiusm allowsa demons into you. And liek readin horoscopes does the same thing.

tabularasa

HSC
Yeah he looks like he was goona whack him a good one. BUt i think that it wasn't as good as soe. MAinly cause of his lack of biting commentry. Also which religion did he choose in the road test.

persephone

HSC
i don't know if he was faking, but he seriously looked like stuff was actually happening to him. but that guy who did it to him was very strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)