John's 08 (1 Viewer)

Evilo

HSC
*tear* 1 week for me (2nd years can't arrive 'till wednesday)

Evilo

HSC
i know, its really annoying. But they want to give the first years time to adjust before the rowdy likes of evilo (and his mates) attend. Its good though because you make friends with all the 1st years, and you're not influenced by the 2nd(+) years. At least i'll be there for market day. Well i only want to join one group anyway.

Aha i said to my gf "yeah its a new rule they made so that all the 1st year boys would stand a chance against me". She laughed :(

Evilo

HSC
apple2 said:
And Toga!

lol. How nice of her to boost your ego...:lol:
lol yeah,

Actually im making my toga atm lol
<3 toga

apple2

HSC
So with the whole toga thing do you actually use a sheet or do most people buy some cheap material from spotlight or something???

Evilo

HSC
i've seen both, depends what resources you have. I would use a cheap sheet and go from there. But if you dont have one, go to spotlight/lincraft.

Because i'm really tall, im cutting a big sheet in half, and sewing it making it extra long. Last time i didn't, i made a skank toga lol

Evilo

HSC
lol yeah, i had to wear shorts underneath it was that short. I walked into the bar, and some chick looked at me and was like "thats short" lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)