Joining Society's n stuff. (1 Viewer)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i'm a part time student so i didn't get a chance to go to o-week.. and now i have no idea how to join all them clubs and society's n things.. how do i go about joining them and getting info abt them ?

also.. since i'm doin business.. it's there like a business society?

thanks =)

- nathan*

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
During Union Week from the 13th-17th of March there will be a chance to join some clubs again. I think there will be some stalls on the Friday (17th March). On the other hand, you can do what was suggested above and just contact the clubs directly.

Jamsi

HSC
Where's my promised compsoc form Jase? Damn 5th year students, so unreliable :p

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
haha don't say that. Remember I can edit your messages :p

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
half those emails in there dont work ._."

i can't go during the day because i work full time.. i can only go at about 5pm.. will they still be open then ?

could i get my friend to join for me ?

- nathan*

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I don't think business has a society
Some business students I was talking to from 3rd year said they had one but it was really bad:p

I'm part of the LSS- Law Students Society :D

aaaman

Banned
HSC
jasee said:
During Union Week from the 13th-17th of March there will be a chance to join some clubs again. I think there will be some stalls on the Friday (17th March). On the other hand, you can do what was suggested above and just contact the clubs directly.

so whens UTS student association riot week

Jamsi

HSC
lol @ your sig aaaman, did you start some shit when Jasee was around? Man your luckey he didn't open a can of whoop ass on you.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Jamsi said:
lol @ your sig aaaman, did you start some shit when Jasee was around? Man your luckey he didn't open a can of whoop ass on you.
no i needed help from jasee and i promised him i wont stir shit on BOS for a month

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You did stir shit though, lol. I had to delete several of your posts during this month, and as a result, our agreement will be extended for another month.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
jasee said:
You did stir shit though, lol. I had to delete several of your posts during this month, and as a result, our agreement will be extended for another month.

no it was in self defence in the intergity and honour of the uts forum as unsw firth tried to get in

samboy600

HSC
DONT JOIN ANY SOCIETYS lol...wel dats my 2 cents...

im a first year noob.. but these unions and societies... they seem like cults and shit to me... and it pissed me off how they kept draggin me tryin to talk me into it... esp the "hillsong" ppl.. i told em i dont go to church and they still try n get me to join! ahaha i just gave em a fake address so they will leave me alone

aaaman

Banned
HSC
samboy600 said:
DONT JOIN ANY SOCIETYS lol...wel dats my 2 cents...

im a first year noob.. but these unions and societies... they seem like cults and shit to me... and it pissed me off how they kept draggin me tryin to talk me into it... esp the "hillsong" ppl.. i told em i dont go to church and they still try n get me to join! ahaha i just gave em a fake address so they will leave me alone

as you can see this person is to scared to say, "im not interested"

meow

So-net

HSC
回覆: Re: Joining Society's n stuff.

unistudent said:
i think AYBC is the business society.
I just hand in the form and join AYBC yesterday :p :p ...
I should have a free membership.... the girl sitting in the Union counter yesterday didn't intent to take my money until I remind her :lol: :lol: .......

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)