Journal question - putting it all together? (1 Viewer)

brookeemma

HSC
Hey, im not on here much but im hoping someone who knows more than me can help me out with this!

At the moment my journal is in 2 very messy vapd diaries (one only half full), and all my research (ie, the articles I referenced) are in about 3 a4 display folders. now, seeing as my teacher and i had a massive falling out recently (dah why did i do that NOW?), i'm asking you guys:

should I staple all those articles into my vapd diary? or submit them as thy are, in their folders? or, as someone suggested, include them as appendixes to my actual work?

have past students had appendixes? I only have one, and it is the thing that inspired my work (referenced in RS), is this ok?

ahhhh friday! :(

annacogs

HSC
if you put them all as appendixes the markers will shoot you

i'd stick them in the journal

stillwaters

HSC
i have my journals (very messy) and articles separate... but i'm just going to submit it that way
i think you're all right giving them in as they are i.e. messy vapd diaries and 3 display folders of stuff. they don't mark the process diary (or diaries), like rebekkie said, it'll be there for them to check up on something if they're not entirely too sure about your work and statement... and also to authenticate your work if they think it is too good :p
but if you reference stuff in your reflection statement (you said your appendix right?), i think what you've done is fine. ^^

Arsenic

Rogue Assassin
HSC
I suggest you put them in your journal. Not only will the second journal no longer remain half full, the markers will not be grumbling about unprepared teenagers. Since it seems you have quite a number of articles, you could bind similar ones together and attach them with a paperclip or a staple rather than cut and pasting. How time consuming.

I agree with annacogs. The markers will hunt you down and take your life if you give them the display folder because that is yet another separate addition. Also, Rebekkie and stillwaters are correct that it is still there for them to check up on you, however disorganised.

It all comes down to time. If you believe your major work and reflection statement are good enough to submit, then you have time to fix up your journal. If you don't, well, risk your life.

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)