Journal & The Proposal (1 Viewer)

beve

Jesus
HSC
Aiight; so I have my assessment task notification for the Proposal, which is due week 3 of next term. But I don't really know how detailed my journal should be. I have about a full marbig binder folder. The assessment task says "Submit your major work Journal which is a complete record of your process of investigation so far. You should ensure that your journal is up to date and is a full record of your investigation process. This is a mandatory monitoring aspect of the course."

And I'm sitting here thinking... Yeah, how complete is complete?

:cold:

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
Do they mark the journal? I didn't have to hand mine in with the proposal (I think).

As long as you have some drafts w/ notes of the proposal, some of your initial plot-arguments ideas (depending on your category), some printed research and some inspirational books/movies/papers- it should be fine.

Bainesy

HSC
everything you do in EE2 should be written down in the journal. everything

a copy of your first draft up to your last, even if the story changes. pretty much every time you do more than 2 minutes of work on ee2, write something in your journal, even if its just something that you thought of. i had pages of stuff in my journal about ideas i had that i could use in my story, of which i only used a fraction, but it shows that i was thinking about my story

anything you researched about your story, like history you might want to print out or photocopy and paste in your journal with some highlighting. everything you can put in there, do so

thats what you should be doing. in reality you can do very little because journal isnt marked or even looked at by the board of studies unless they think your a fraud. but if the journal is marked by your school you should put everything in there, to atleast give the illusion that you are working, even if you are only doing half of what it seems. ;)

eliseliselise

HSC
just write down everything that you do, why you did it and reflect on what u did.. that's what i do anyway!! and i think i've already endangered trees with the amount of articles and hunks of paper i have glued into it...

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
My teacher stressed that everything should go into your journal. EVERYTHING. So I've quite literally written and glued everything into my journal. My teacher seems to think we should end up with a stack of exercise books for our journal(s) [plural not because I'm referring to more than one person but that we should all have filled up many exercise books, not just one or two]. Apparently someone at my school gave in two cardboard boxes filled with exercise books as her journal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)