Journey over time OR of the heart OR across the landscapes (1 Viewer)

Zephyr

Journeys of Time

I wrote a silly article on TIme Travelling, a self argument more like. And yes, it was silly. Rather silly infact that I totally screwed up my focus in Section 3...

DeMikez

HSC
did journeys of time

juss a bornig old reflective story about a man reflecting on D-DAY and being cursed by a constant hum.. really stupid.. but it was a stupid question i think overall.. awwellz.. only a few more tests and over.. take carez peeps and party safely..

waterfowl

HSC
I also did Journey in Time - an article on appreciating what old people have to say, and a little story in that article about an old man talking about random stuff.
Pretty bad.

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Journeys across Landscapes :)

I spent all Sunday doing a piece up in the hope i'd be able to use it (which in hindsight could easily have been a complete and utter waste of time)... and it was just about as purrrfect (in terms of subject matter, not quality ^_____^) as it coulda been :)

Just goes to show... there can be miracles... if you believe...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
journeys ova time...it consisted of a jew in ww2 and uh yeh it was alrite, fun to write believe it or not, section 1 was gay, section 2 was cool

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
Skeeta said:
i did journey over landscapes... except it was one landscape, i dont know whether there were ment to be more
- people getting lost in the snow without the right equipment. woohoo im imaginative hehe.
i did one landscape too,
this guy in the jungle

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Journeys of heart

did a lady who found out she had been adopted (she's 38 now), then tries to locate her birth mother, goes to romania to find out the mother's a heroin addict and she suicides

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah shit.
I wrote Landscapes, but my story fits the Heart mould better, oh well.

Cab31

HSC
i did journeys over landscapes but i didnt know whether to write which one i did so i kind of wrote it at the top in small writing

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Journeys Of The Heart

Just adapted this short story I wrote for postmodernism a bit of a go at how 'Days Of Our Lives' that statement is......

kid2220

haahahaha... my story was soooo lame.. i couldnt think anything but cricket.. soo i wrote abbout landscapes.. 2 gurls on a trip to india.. lol.. hahaha.

BFEPNS

hey ppl i did journey across the landscape cos
a) heart was tooo pooftery for me
b) over time sounded too corny
c) i can bullshit alot more about how beautiful the lands are better than i can bullshit anything else :)

regicide

I did journey of the heart
A young girl in a country town falls in love with her English teacher (hey it was the only subject i could think of) and has a covert relationship with him. When the condom breaks and she falls pregnant she is kicked out of her house and her teacher refuses to help her so she gets a job at the diner and works for a few years living almost under poverty line.
Finally a middle-aged man comes in and happens to be the owner of a billionaire software company; he feels sorry for her and gives her a job as his secretary for $75,000 a year (i just thougth of a nice number). Her journey is more of an emotional one about how she grew from the experience

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i didnt specify. we werent meant to were we, cos i looked all over the q paper and it didnt say to.
on sunday nite i wrote a story for that memory trigger question in one of the trials about a person who hops on the bus (journey #1) and listnes to the convo of the two old ladies in front and then is reminded of her journey to BAli and she talks bout it. i had it as a trip of indulgence and fun till she is confronted by a beggar woman who gives her starving baby to the chick to hold b4 the shop keepers come and shoo her off. then shes stopped by a feast day procession in the little town and bothe these events make her realise the spirituality of the balianese and the culture and shit and she goes all over and learns and crap. All those journey concepts.
Anyway she ends by saying that
'Somedays, like today, when its hot, i can smell bali. the exotic mixture of incense, flora and spices. Its as thought the wind has blown it right from Kuta to me at home. And i am reminded of my two journeys to Bali. the one of fun and then the one where i met the beggar woman and was shown the real culture of the island"

i dunno, could be journey over landscapes, or heart. but i was glad it was a q that i could put my story in. those things really happened to me tho. wen i was in Ubod in Bali i was confronted by a woman, and then we did c the procession, and somedays i can smell bali.

chiken_lips

Journeys through time

I wrote about a girl who was sitting her final HSC exam and as she stared out the window, a glimpse of blue sky tempted her to take part in the world beyond. However she decided to move on - she first had to contemplate how she got here - and so she looked back on 18 years.
Do you think thas an imaginative journey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)