Journeys related text (1 Viewer)

lux19

HSC
hi, I have been asked from my teacher to find a related text( preferably film or poem) revolving around the theme journeys, whether it bring physical, inner or imaginery. If anyone has suggestions on what I can do, feel free to let me know. The only requirement is that it needs to have complexity. Thanks

dim-sims

HSC
For my journeys related text I used Cast Away.

I used Lost in Translation as my belonging text but honestly there's a 'journey' element in almost every text.

Into the Wild would probably be and alright related text too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mdyeow

HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty much anything?

I used Pan's Labyrinth for my HSC but so did almost half the other people in my year. As well as a David Malouf short story which I can't really remember because it wasn't hugely memorable.

Just pick an interesting text that you personally enjoy and run with it. If I were to choose one now, I'd probably go with Pacific Rim or District 9 because a) I am a sci-fi nerd and b) they're really fun texts with a LOT of undercurrents in terms of world and character development that you could go wild with.

lux19

HSC
Thankyou, I have taken both of your words in considerations....i will be doing Pans Labryth, I saw in the trail and is pretty cool! Thanks I will start analysing it and all, thanks again!

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)