• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Jpns2621 (1 Viewer)

janishe

HSC
Anyone here doing Japanese 5?
Is it just me or is it extremely hard, seeing the criteria said over 70% in continuers or ext HSC japanese...

I'm thinking of dropping down to Japanese 3...

:S...........

P042

HSC
i thought that class was only generally for hsc cont. / ext. students or for those who did the previous levels, did you do it for HSC?

anyway i did ext1 in school ... and i found class yesterday on kanji radicals kind of hard since i never did radicals..and the guy next to me was like full pro and knew everything.. so yes i am quite intimidated at the moment =S

rasengan90

HSC
Kanji radical class yesterday was funny. I am definitely thinking of dropping down to 3. The kanji requirement is retarded, we had to learn 150 for continuers but we are expected to know 600 by the end of semester. Lawl.

P042

HSC
hey i think you were in my class.. yesterday? the guy with the brown hair? you might have been behind me i'm the asian girl, because i remember a guy saying stuff about the 150 kanji thing and then saying he wanted to drop down..lol

but yea.. there is so much to learn it sucks! i think i should drop but i already bought the freakin text book

janishe

HSC
yeah kanji was so hectic!

i dropped down to 3 yesterday, but 3's just too easy-
i did ext for HSC and got 48/50,

i guess it's better to be safe and do 3 since all my other subjects are quite demanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)