Judas Kiss - David Hare/please help!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mishelli

HSC
Hey I'm doing Judas Kiss for costume design (well want to) and I cant get my hands on a copy, has anyone got a copy or could tell me were to get one???
I'm now beginging to get deserate!!!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
well i know that amazon.com has it, you just need a credit card and they will send it to you
angus and robertson also has it on their internet site, so if you go into a store they should be able to order it in for you
im sorry if you didn't want to buy it, like i wouldn't be much help then, but other thenyour local library or school, then this could be the only way to get it...

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
in fact, it may be out of print in aust, but don't quote me on that, so if thats the case you wuold have to order it from overseas....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
why do they make it so hard to get copies of the texts? they cant expect you to do well if you have to order it from Albania and it arrives 2 days before...

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i know how you feel!!

luckily our teacher ordered some copies for our school and they came in at the beginning of term 1 this yr...

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
sorry for posting twice, im not trying to get my number of posts up i just remembered something to say....

but its like blue murder, which is on the drama list, but has been out of print for AGES.... its so annoying cos there was an ip done at onstage for it, and it looked SOOO good!

Peartie

HSC
waddle_828 said:
sorry for posting twice, im not trying to get my number of posts up i just remembered something to say....
You know you can always just edit......

One of my friends got a copy from a bookstore in the city...i think it was Dymocks.,..

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
Peartie said:
You know you can always just edit......

One of my friends got a copy from a bookstore in the city...i think it was Dymocks.,..
you know, not being an idiot here, but i only just noticed that after you said it...honestly! i am such a ditz...

Mishelli

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
why do they make it so hard to get copies of the texts? they cant expect you to do well if you have to order it from Albania and it arrives 2 days before...
I know! It stupid! thanks for your help, but due to my wondeful drama teachers connections I will have my stubborn hands on a copy very soon!!!! YAY for me!

tendays

ickle firstie
HSC
I've been told it's out of print in Australia.
I had a friend from America send it to me.

whitneyfaith

woop whoop whoop
HSC
My teacher supplied me with a copy that I think she ordered from a place called the Book Nook in Brisbane, I'm not sure where you are, but she always depends on them to get obscure stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)