judge away (1 Viewer)

gracie007

HSC
i personally think its quite gross.

there are plenty of other 18 yro guys and 30 women to date out there for each of them , why choose someone in a totally different age bracket.

they are both at different stages in life. 18 yro probs just got out of school, safe to say they have experienced very little of life, will want to do that. eg. uni, travel, going out, whereas a 30 yro would be more likely to have a stable job and wanting to start a family soon. finished school yonks ago.

i dont see the point really.

mrviper89

HSC
i think its perfectly fine provided they are keeping it as bf/gf. You could question it if they are indending to have a family together.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
i think its awesome if you're the 30 year old bloke fucking an 18 year old
I agree wholeheartedly.

Nevertheless, set x = 30.

y >= x/2 + 7 = 22

Hence 18 is too young. The range of "ok" for an 18 y.o. is 16 to 22.

Alas, I believe the curve might not be linear for greater ages, so maybe 18 stretches out to 23-24.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think it really really depends on the people.

personally, i wouldnt take a relationship with a 30 year old seriously. i would think of it in terms of sex or companionship but i wouldnt be able to convice myself there was serious long term future stuff there. probably because of the fact that you'd be at two different points in your life.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Depends on the people involved. There are many nice older guys out there who I wouldn't say no to going out wise...

I have a friend, and when she was 18 she was dating a 43 year old man (older than my parents ewwww)... How is THAT for freaky. She met him online, and they were together for 2 years. She is now 20, they have broken up (he broke up with her) but they still meet up for sexy times. She is really into the whole older guys thing (it's like a fetish for her).... I think that is stretching it ALOT, but she was an adult, and each to their own I guess...:confused: I would definitely not go that far !

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jooobl said:
Depends on the people involved. There are many nice older guys out there who I wouldn't say no to going out wise...

I have a friend, and when she was 18 she was dating a 43 year old man (older than my parents ewwww)... How is THAT for freaky. She met him online, and they were together for 2 years. She is now 20, they have broken up (he broke up with her) but they still meet up for sexy times. She is really into the whole older guys thing (it's like a fetish for her).... I think that is stretching it ALOT, but she was an adult, and each to their own I guess...:confused: I would definitely not go that far !
ewwwwwwwww.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
I mean, seriously who cares? They adults, they make their own decisions. Its not uncommon for 20yr olds to marry rich 70 yr olds.

Think of it this way, it means the girl was 2yrs old when the guy is 52. now thats wrong.

Last edited:

fireice

HSC
lol i just think its kinda disturbing
thats my plain old opinion
12 years gap is so extreme

Bubblewrap

HSC
Im 17 and dated a guy 10 years older not long ago.. before it happened i would have said age gaps aren't an issue but as someone who's been there THEY ARE! Seriously - i didnt stop to think about why this guy wasnt already in a serious relationship with someone who was near his own age, and there were reasons there that came out in the end. Worst decision of my life. Advice: dont do it to yourself, because when you're the same age as the guy was when he dated you, you'll look back and understand the phenomenal differences between you.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
7th Sign said:
way to old...maby a 22 year old guy and a 18 year old chic

what do you mean maybe? its only 4 years Im 19 and my bf is nearly 23..what the hells wrong with that?

but yes 18 and 30 is waaaay too much. BUT again they are consenting adults so... but if theyre happy good luck to them...I guess :s
I personally wouldnt 24 would be my limit, (being 19) I wouldnt go more than 5 years...maybe 6 depending on their maturity or whatever but yeah no more than 5

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Bubblewrap said:
Im 17 and dated a guy 10 years older not long ago.. before it happened i would have said age gaps aren't an issue but as someone who's been there THEY ARE! Seriously - i didnt stop to think about why this guy wasnt already in a serious relationship with someone who was near his own age, and there were reasons there that came out in the end. Worst decision of my life. Advice: dont do it to yourself, because when you're the same age as the guy was when he dated you, you'll look back and understand the phenomenal differences between you.
but you clearly got into the relationship not knowing what you were in for.

where as, if you have a level head, and get to know the person, you would have thought of all those issues, questions and whatnot and found the answer.

its true.

montycreations

HSC
alright, let's put it into a little bit of perspective

all you year 12 kids out there, go to your nearest kindergarten... pick out one of the kids... 12 years later you two will be going for it.

honestly, that's a little bit too twisted for my liking...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)