Juggling Three jobs (1 Viewer)

HSC
Heya, I'm just looking for some advice on differnet jobs. My problem is that in a few days I could have three jobs, at overlapping times.

I got a factory job, working 7-5:30 Mon-Thurs
Its slowed down a bit and I haven't worked in two weeks, but my boss said it should pick up again in a week or two. The money isn't spectacular but better than some casual 15 hour a week job...551 for 38 hours.

I'm going for an interview at Macca's on monday...and I have interview @Coles for a nightshift job working 6pm-midnight monday-saturday.

I'd really like to get the Coles job, and keep that and my factory job for as long as I can manage it because I really really need the money..but what if I go to this Macca's interview and get the job? That will kind of bugger up my plans.

I was thinking of not going for the interview but then what if I don't get the Coles job,? I'll be stuck without any work until the factory job starts up again which could be next week, or three weeks from now.

So...any advice? I asked my parents but they were no help. And, do you think I should tell Macdonald's when I go there that I already have a job and am applying for another job at coles?

Any help would be appreciated.

loz703

HSC
Go to both interviews so you have some options. Don't tell Maccas about Coles just maybe say you have been looking for a new job and have applying at a few places. About the other job...Do you think it will pic up? Don't tell the interviewers about it just yet as to see what happens with it. Just mention again that you have other commitments and previous employment.

Hope this helps! Sorry can't help too much!

Just see what happens

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
maccas and coles would be casual positions im guessing so technically you dont have to give more than an hours notice to them should you get both and need to quit one. if you got both you could do both of them while the factory is quieter and by the time it picks up you'll have worked out whether (a) you want/need to quit one job or (b) whether you can arrange your time to do all three.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)