Julian Assange to be extradited (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
ill take that as a 'no'
No you don't get executed for having sex with people that is painfully obvious and you know that

zombie omie jay meant that other people were going to kill him for ~different reasons~

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
No you don't get executed for having sex with people that is painfully obvious and you know that

zombie omie jay meant that other people were going to kill him for ~different reasons~
like...

EDIT: i hear that the guy who leaked the Pentagon Papers got off free...

Last edited:
HSC

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Daniel Ellsberg was on trial and was acquitted. He was not a solider at the time, he was working for the RAND corporation as a contractor. The UCMJ did not apply to Ellsberg. This is very different from Manning, unfortunately. Manning is/was a member of the US Military and thus must adhere not just to the laws of the land, but the UCMJ.

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
Daniel Ellsberg was on trial and was acquitted. He was not a solider at the time, he was working for the RAND corporation as a contractor. The UCMJ did not apply to Ellsberg. This is very different from Manning, unfortunately. Manning is/was a member of the US Military and thus must adhere not just to the laws of the land, but the UCMJ.
though, that still does not justify the treatment Manning has been given i.e. being forced to sleep naked e.t.c.

for those of you who do not understand a word im talking about, here's a convenient source for you to read (I'm looking at you, Zombie Omie Jay) made even more convenient because its by Daniel Ellsberg (Pentagon Papers guy):http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/mar/11/bradley-manning-wikileaks

HSC
thanks for linking me to shit i have already read bro!

i didnt personally need the source because i already know what has happened.

i was suggesting that when you post shit on here without any sort of citation, and people ask for your source, that you may need to link them to something more substantial than a colbert report video, you fuck.

Edit: failure to do so it what renders your post a piece of unsubstantiated shit

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
thanks for linking me to shit i have already read bro!

i didnt personally need the source because i already know what has happened.

i was suggesting that when you post shit on here without any sort of citation, and people ask for your source, that you may need to link them to something more substantial than a colbert report video, you fuck.
angry reply count: 2! I am on a roll!

EDIT: instead of bible bashing (so to speak, i am NOT suggesting that you do/do not) every bodies posts, why don't you contribute something useful. i.e. something other than "Assange is dead lol"

Last edited:
HSC
that was my contribution on this topic? no less valid than any other in this thread. my personal opinion is that he will be murdered by the CIA or similar.

my post was directed towards your reply to azure, who only asked for your source but was replied to with a sarcastic comment "hmmm... let me see... internet, numerous newspapers, the Colbert Report". if you post a supposed fact, you should have a credible source to either post with it or to post later if asked.

u done being a babby girl?

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
that was my contribution on this topic? no less valid than any other in this thread. my personal opinion is that he will be murdered by the CIA or similar.

my post was directed towards your reply to azure, who only asked for your source but was replied to with a sarcastic comment "hmmm... let me see... internet, numerous newspapers, the Colbert Report". if you post a supposed fact, you should have a credible source to either post with it or to post later if asked.

u done being a babby girl?
so... ignoring the rest of your comment... he will be murdured by the CIA eh... do you really fail to see what a massively stupid idea that is? There is no way for the CIA to take him out without the entire world knowing about it. Which will mean that people will begin to think. There will be protests, as a result of this the American Government will lost all of its power. Wars (both Online and IRL) will very probably be started.

Do you begin to understand the magnitude of what a COCK-UP killing Assange will be. The same goes fer Bradley Manning. People are already pissed off about how Manning has been treated. How do you think they will feel if they strap him to the chair?

Think about things before you post. You might just avoid a few flame wars.

EDIT: OH BTW: the fact that Pentagon Papers guy got off IS public knowledge. the events took place BEFORE 2000. I don't really need to give a source for something that is public knowledge. I only did it in the false hope of shutting you and yours up for 5 minutes

Last edited:
HSC
why would i want to avoid "flame wars" lol.

You wouldnt happen to be asian would you?

Im sure that there would be plenty of ways that Assange could be killed by the CIA without anyone discovering. Im waiting for the day the he simply disappears. Dont be so naive.

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
why would i want to avoid "flame wars" lol.

You wouldnt happen to be asian would you?

Im sure that there would be plenty of ways that Assange could be killed by the CIA without anyone discovering. Im waiting for the day the he simply disappears. Dont be so naive.
So. He disappears, during the middle of a media circus, and NOBODY notices... you have to be so fucking stupid to believe that.

also: You wouldnt happen to be racist would you?

HSC
Of course people are going to notice. He could die of natural causes in 40yrs time and you would still have conspiracy theories.

But if he disappears tomorrow without a trace, there isnt much anyone can do. Any theories care just conspiracy theories unless they can be proven.

The only reason he has been left alone is because even if he dies, there will still be leaks and there will still be wikileaks in some form, so it is pointless. But what kind of naive child would assume that there will be mass outrage over his death lol. People dont care by and large. Lots of people would welcome his death.

Nah im just wondering because lots of your comments have missing words and stuff. Broken english etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)