• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Julius Caesar: Is it acceptable to use two related texts on Caesar? (1 Viewer)

A Poisoned Seed

HSC
For Conflicting Perspectives, I'm doing to related texts that are both on the assassination of Caesar as my event, and not on another conflicting perspective (eg. euthanasia etc) - a graphic novel based on Shakespeare's play and historical acount of the event by Plutarch. ...I did well in the trials with these texts and my teacher said it was cool, but I'm still paranoid. Just wondering...

EDIT: I think I worded the question wrong... when I ask if I should use two related texts, I mean I will use two RTs but should they both be on the same event, I should I bother changing one to another event... I don't know if that clarified much haha

Last edited:

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I'm assuming this question came due to the ONE related text from yesterday's exam.
Yes, it's fine to use 2- I'm using 2.

I personally think that they have to ask for for TWO related texts in Module C because it's the only other module except for belonging that we have them.
But, this is highly debatable. Also, perhaps it won't be a straight essay- could be another text type too.

xkitkatx

HSC
We were always told to use two texts for this as one text doesnt show enough conflict

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)