julius caesar & related texts (1 Viewer)

eng101

HSC
N/A
hi all,
i am looking for a good definition of conflicting perspectives...as am studying j.caesar and related texts.

also i know this is basic :cold: but what does representations and texts mean?

thanx

donthaveaname

HSC
N/A
im also studying Julius Caesar, and need a related text. Any ideas on what i should use?

Last edited:

shadi-fighter

HSC
Media Watch's episode, "Calling from the sideline". Its about the matty johns incident, great one for conflicting perspectives because its so rich in language techniques and facial expressions, sarcastic retorts etc.

You could also do the latest one, "Fun - With Kyle and Jackie O". check it out
hope that helps

Eilis Smart

HSC
Try a photo...like the one by kenvin carter, which shows the little hunger struck sadan girl hunched over struggling to get to the near by food station and behind her a vulture stalks waiting for its prey

there are many interviews all over the place on it and the shock it caused.
Carter was bombarded with phone calls and abusive messages about the photograph and he commited suicide about a year after.

thats just one
some of my friends are doing "falling man", a documentary about the jumper on 911, the reader, the boy in striped pyjamas..just to name a few

Abdo_1

HSC
Try a photo...like the one by kenvin carter, which shows the little hunger struck sadan girl hunched over struggling to get to the near by food station and behind her a vulture stalks waiting for its prey

there are many interviews all over the place on it and the shock it caused.
Carter was bombarded with phone calls and abusive messages about the photograph and he commited suicide about a year after.

thats just one
some of my friends are doing "falling man", a documentary about the jumper on 911, the reader, the boy in striped pyjamas..just to name a few
ahhhhhhhahaahhahaha GOLDFISH! hi lol

HSC
we did "Massacre in Korea" which is a painting by Picasso- conflicting perspectives on the Korean war- or more specifically No Gun Ri

shadi-fighter

HSC
we did "Massacre in Korea" which is a painting by Picasso- conflicting perspectives on the Korean war- or more specifically No Gun Ri</SPAN> __________________
HSC 2009
French Continuers- 2/9
Chemistry- 1/6
Advanced English- 1/55
Legal Studies- 1/7
Maths- 7/48
Maths ext 1- 8/9

ATAR Aim: 92.6
what the hell!?!?! you'd easily get 92.6 with those ranks... zzzzzzzzzzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)