Jumper - Is it really that good? (1 Viewer)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
When the trailer came out, I got pretty hooked up on to it. But after my friends watched it and reading reviews, They all said it was crap and not that good.

What do you think of it? Discuss.

HoCo8

HSC
kinda fun to watch i guess but wouldnt go out of my way to see it again.... not really a good movie, terrible ending

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Sweet movie, Rachel Bilson i would marry her.

brujitachica

HSC
it was a great idea, but they screwed it up, first with a crap plot, and then with rachel bilson and the pathetic love story with a horrible, HORRIBLE ending....
its only something that you would see to pass the time, but nothing else. what a shame.

michael1990

HSC
I was waiting for the Jumper for ages as I work at the Cinemas. When it came out i went and saw it, i was disappointed. But overall it wasn't that bad.

THE CHICK IS HOT LOL

basket.case

HSC
I saw the trailer after Lost one night = Matthew Fox's lame-o attempt at promoting a sub-par cat & mouse, "before time runs out," thriller-type film (am I right? I mean, this is what I gathered from the trailer, feel free to correct me)

I dunno, I just think Matthew Fox fails as an actor. In everything I've seen him in he just has this bland, constipated "Houston, we have a problem" look.

Btw, I should mention, if I was a guy, I probably would go just to see Rachel Bilson (she's hot from a girl's perspective too lol), but even she probably couldn't carry this movie.

... And if the "love story" mentioned is between her and Fox, then LOL.:rofl:
Because he just has to be the most boring lover. Seriously. I mean what would I know, but don't you just get that vibe?? Anyone?!?

Shame, the story did have minor potential.

Well, it's probably a "cheap thrill" dvd I'll see someime next year when all my picks are rented out.

:)

Last edited:

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
It started of alright but i have to agree with the majority in this post that it ended to soon.

What happened to the other jumper? does anyone know or was i just not paying attention in the end?

A bit more attitude from the leading female actor would have been great!

Still better than heartbreak kid anyday!

moz324

HSC
it started off good, but the ending looked likeed it was made in a hurry, i reckong that they r going 2 have a 2nd.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
moz324 said:
it started off good, but the ending looked likeit was made in a hurry, ireckong that they r going 2 have a 2nd.
how? He died. well presumably.

moz324

HSC
i dont think so, coz it ended with him going away with his girlfriend. it ended really suddenly, coz he found his mum.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i was disappointed when i realised his mum wasnt a jumper, starting families across the world and spreading on her genetic abilities.

that would have been hot.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
williamc said:
pretty much.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
I liked it. I don't think it'd be as good on anything other than a huge movie screen but it was nice to see a movie that wasn't centralised on the relationship for once. It was sort of just slotted in nicely so the movie has a pretty girl who can play bait.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Zrap said:
How the fuck is the black guy (Samuel L Jackson) going to get out of that LOL.
if you looked as the camera panned out, he wasnt that far below the edge of the cliff. a bit of rock climbing and a walk to the nearest tourist bus stop (afaik it was the grand canyon) and he'd be high and dry.

magickmidget said:
It was sort of just slotted in nicely so the movie has a pretty girl who can play bait.
that's pretty much how all action movies with a female love interest work.
if the main character is a woman, then the bait becomes her kids.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
that's pretty much how all action movies with a female love interest work.
if the main character is a woman, then the bait becomes her kids.
Yeah but it wasn't the basis of the storyline.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Yes it was. She was the reason he discovered his 'talent'. She was the reason he came back home. She was the bait for the baddies and she was the only thing he had going for him at the end.

Without her and her god-awful acting, the movie would have simply been a string of events with no constant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)