junior intermediate italian (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
Yes I shall be doing Italian, except for beginners. Never done the language but I love languages, so we will see!

stine

HSC
I'll be doing junior advanced italian (eek!) but I believe that we'll be doing the same level in semester 2 halio - ITLN1632?

DeepDarkRose

HSC
hey i'm doing beginners italian too, yay! looks like we have a lot of similar subjects nightshade cause i'm doing the two ancient ones and the renaissance one too, see ya round then

niteshade1312

HSC
DeepDarkRose said:
hey i'm doing beginners italian too, yay! looks like we have a lot of similar subjects nightshade cause i'm doing the two ancient ones and the renaissance one too, see ya round then
Yay! I have a friend for two subjects, but neither of them were ancient and italian. I'll have to look out for you!

bugs

stine said:
I'll be doing junior advanced italian (eek!) but I believe that we'll be doing the same level in semester 2 halio - ITLN1632?
yea i'm doing ITLN 1632 semester 2 :D
it's weird how they combine it like that - w/diff levels n all

stine

HSC
Yeah it's definitely bizarre how they combine the junior intermediate and advanced italian units in 2nd semester..!

I wish I could do intermediate italian because I'm worried that they'll expect soooo much of us in advanced :( There's so much grammar I didn't bother to learn during the HSC lol.

Are any other bos'ers doing ITLN 1631?? Haha I really want to make friends before we start having to converse in another language :)

bugs

The handbook says that HSC continuers at a satisfactory standard - so unless you failed you should be fine :D Besides, i'm sure you're not the only one :)

I'm slightly trepidatious since i have no idea how they teach languages at uni -
I hope it's as fun as High School :D

Have you got any of your textbooks? - cos i really don't know.

stine

HSC
No i don't have any of the textbooks yet, do you know which ones we need? Then again, it might be different for the two of us...but yeah it'd be good to know in advance.

Thanks for the boost of confidence :D I'm sure you're right, everyone will be in the same boat! Are you going to the arts network day??

bugs

u mean that arty starty thing?
i applied but they're full so nope
but i feel better cos there's this Xbox amusement park with fairyfloss, a jumping castle etc! :D

you should call the co-op bookshop and ask, or just wait till ur first lesson :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)