jus wonderin when is the due date for ur majors (1 Viewer)

viol8ta

cr8tor
HSC
hey poepz, i was jus wonderin when the due date is 4 ya school to hand in the majors..my art teacher is like august 19, n we onli got poeple startin now.. =( .. i guess my teachers jus scarin us so we can hurry up but then again i heard sum other schools have due dates similar to mine.....how about ur school????

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
umm 25th august.. but we will have to get it done before then because thats the middle of our trials and no one is going to want to be doing it then

soso

HSC
N/A
my school is Aug 11 for assessment task marking followed by wrapping for sending away. my teacher likes time for marking and meeting BoS marks deadlines. She also says if your ready by this time there is a buffer for problems should they occurr at the last moment

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
mine was this tuesday (26th july) for our trials - but i think we are allowed to continue working on it up until the BOS official stop working date.

hipPo3

HSC
Mines 24th of August .. we have 4-5 days after our trial to do finishing up touches ... our teachers nice :D

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
august 29th is the official date.... we have an incursion the wk before though, for framing and stuff, and then a few days after that, we have an art breakfast and after that we wrap it all up... i think the official stop work date is aug 28th

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
aug 29.

i have done NOTHING this year. kind of depressing, but i will pull some all-nighters.

is anyone having the examiners come to your school? this is the first year they're coming.. so we don't have to send it off and we can arrange however..

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
29th aswell, for us that is because reports are due to our homeroom teachers on the 30th so they have to be marked on the 29th...

The examiners are coming to my school too, i was a bit disappointed when i found out but then again it saves all the packaging and bubble wrap! at least i won't have to worry about it being lost or broken.
Apparently you can't arrange it yourself though, you must leave all the artworks in a stack and leave intructions for the markers as to how you want it set up. So directions and photos of the display....

Last edited:

penciltron

HSC
mine was due really early this term in the 1st week back, im glad we had to hand it in early because the teacher helped me out with what i could change etc. and i was really happy with the mark i got anyway.

i have a question :D if markers come to our school do we have to put directions or can we just leave it up to them to arrange it? mines just a series of pencil drawings so i dont really see the point in having an arranging scheme, so im hoping i can just leave it up to the marker, dunno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)