• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Just a little observation on terrorists (2 Viewers)

t0mmy

HSC
Lets have a look at the middle easterners, they are divided into 3 main religions:

Christianity
Islam
Judaism

People of all 3 faiths arrive on Australian shores.

Christians are working hard, not committing crimes.
Jews are working hard, running businesses, not committing crimes.
Muslims are involved in terrorist activities and gang rapes.

Same region of the world, different religion.. I think it's quite obvious where to attribute the blame. ISLAM!!!!!

Last edited:

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
t0mmy, the people here know this, they aren't dumb they can see it as well as you and I. There is just a whole pile of personal circumstances that make them stay in their little caves. Don't worry.

Ps: I give this thread a life of about 4 minutes or until Moonlight gets back, which ever comes first.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
t0mmy said:
Lets have a look at the middle easterners, they are divided into 2 main religions:

Christianity
Islam

People of both faiths arrive on Australian shores.

Christians are .. working hard, not committing crimes.

Same nationality, different religion.. I think it's quite obvious where to attribute the blame. ISLAM!!!!!
What a seriously intelligent thread!

Here is another super intelligent reasoned conclusion.

Asians and White people in Australia. They all go to school.

Asians generally do better at the HSC than their white peers. Therefore Asians are smarter than white people.

wow what supreme reasoning. It must be right! :rolleyes: (for the ultra dull people)

Last edited:

hipPo3

HSC
t0mmy said:
Lets have a look at the middle easterners, they are divided into 2 main religions:

Christianity
Islam

People of both faiths arrive on Australian shores.

Christians are .. working hard, not committing crimes.

Same nationality, different religion.. I think it's quite obvious where to attribute the blame. ISLAM!!!!!
hahahahHAHhAhHAhHAhAHhAhAhHAHHA~~!!!!

what about jews ?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:

Asians generally do better at the HSC than their white peers. Therefore Asians are smarter than white people.

wow what supreme reasoning. It must be right! :rolleyes: (for the ultra dull people)

not being aussie , but being white, i would have to say thats true. there wasnt a single white student in the two 4 unit math classes in my school, and i see similar situation in alot of toher schools. just pointing out

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
not being aussie , but being white, i would have to say thats true. there wasnt a single white student in the two 4 unit math classes in my school, and i see similar situation in alot of toher schools. just pointing out
Either way that doesnt mean either race is smarter than the other. It's just a silly conclusion that is causally weak.

t0mmy

HSC
erawamai said:

Well you're right, if you take the IQ test as a measure of intelligence. Asians have a higher mean IQ than white people, as seen on the trusted and credible online encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Average_intelligence_gaps_among_races)

just take a little peak at the graph on the right

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
Don't make this into an arguement about "intelligence" or you shall fall into their trap.

Never play at anyone elses game, you shall always lose.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
Either way that doesnt mean either race is smarter than the other. It's just a silly conclusion that is causally weak.
i am gonna try to dig up some study that proves its right. lol seriously they are more hardworking then other races

t0mmy

HSC
Lozacious said:
Don't make this into an arguement about "intelligence" or you shall fall into their trap.

Never play at anyone elses game, you shall always lose.
yea, but it shows that a simple conclusion can be made from what you see.

And what you see is a lot of muslim terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. It can be concluded that muslims are trouble.

t0mmy

HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
i'm an extreme right winger.

Just, you suck at being right wing.

no comment. People of the same political background don't fight against each other. That's something labor would do, you left winger you ;)

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
t0mmy said:
yea, but it shows that a simple conclusion can be made from what you see.

And what you see is a lot of muslim terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. It can be concluded that muslims are trouble.
Yes, but the intelligence of races has nothing to do with this. It's a simple trick that they (they, the people on this thread who disagree with you) deploy to divert you from the main arguement.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
t0mmy said:
Well you're right, if you take the IQ test as a measure of intelligence. Asians have a higher mean IQ than white people, as seen on the trusted and credible online encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Average_intelligence_gaps_among_races)

just take a little peak at the graph on the right
...as such sould white people should be purged and all remaining white people be killed off in order to advance human society?

As soon as you admit to what you say you allow people to justify such actions.

t0mmy

HSC
erawamai said:
...as such sould white people should be purged and all remaining white people be killed off in order to advance human society?

As soon as you admit to what you say you allow people to justify such actions.
white people aren't blowing things up right now :p

and if your justification lies within the argument that we are holding back modernization, then you must be living in a shell. Just because our mean IQ is below that of asians, that does not mean we are not smart. You are very silly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)