• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Just a little observation on terrorists (1 Viewer)

t0mmy

HSC
Lozacious said:
Yes, but the intelligence of races has nothing to do with this. It's a simple trick that they (they, the people on this thread who disagree with you) deploy to divert you from the main arguement.
yea i guess your right. won't engage in any more intelligence talk lol

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
t0mmy said:
white people aren't blowing things up right now :p
If you agree that asian people are the smartest race then surely, for the sake of humanity, you will volunteer to have yourself killed off as society is better advanced by smarter people.

Certainly if you accept that asian people are smarter than all other peoples then I can justify the killing off of all non asians on the basis of the advancement of humanity. Much like Hitler did with the jews.

What do yout think? Fair?

t0mmy

HSC
erawamai said:
If you agree that asian people are the smartest race then surely, for the sake of humanity, you will volunteer to have yourself killed off as society is better advanced by smarter people.

Certainly if you accept that asian people are smarter than all other peoples then I can justify the killing off of all non asians on the basis of the advancement of humanity. Much like Hitler did with the jews.
read the edit

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
t0mmy said:
read the edit
For the optimum advancement of society then. All non asians should be killed off.

tomdidly said:
and if your justification lies within the argument that we are holding back modernization, then you must be living in a shell. Just because our mean IQ is below that of asians, that does not mean we are not smart. You are very silly.
Really. Prove it. All I've got is you saying that asian people are smarter. As such I think I'm justified in purging the world of inferior races.

Fair?

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
erawamai said:
What does that have to do with anything?
He was talking about whether people blow themselves up or not. Asians and whites don't blow themselves up. Muslims do.
erawamai said:
Well if you read Mein Kampf you would note that Hitler argues that asians are only smart whilst Aryans exist. A demise of the Aryan, would see the Asians demised, not instantaneously, but after a term, when they could no longer advance. Every piece of technology that Asians pride themselves on.. Or every academic achievement that asians pride themselves on.. Was invented by the Aryan...

But lets not talk about Hitler. Lets talk about terrorists.

t0mmy

HSC
erawamai said:
For the optimum advancement of society then. All non asians should be killed off.
lol, not even. I don't see asians leading all the advancements of society.

But as i said, i'm not talking about intelligence because that is not what this thread is about. I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you in another thread. Stop eluding the main topic because you know i'm right.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
t0mmy said:
lol, not even. I don't see asians leading all the advancements of society.
You admitted that asians are smarter than non asians. As such I think I'm justifed in the killing off of all non asians.

Don't you get it? It's not even a debate. If you give a person a justification and they believe it then you can jump up and down and do all you like. They are still going to use it to do their dirty work. As such since you think asians are smarter than other races I think that people are justified in killing off non asians to advance the human race because of that assertion.

Last edited:

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
t0mmy said:
no comment. People of the same political background don't fight against each other. That's something labor would do, you left winger you ;)
It's called internal party democracy. You criticise it because you inherently hate democracy. People of the same political background fight against each other in order to perfect their political background. Advocating otherwise infers absolute adherence to the party line, which means democracy is nullified.

t0mmy

HSC
leetom said:
It's called internal party democracy. You criticise it because you inherently hate democracy. People of the same political background fight against each other in order to perfect their political background. Advocating otherwise infers absolute adherence to the party line, which means democracy is nullified.
Sure there are internal debates, but never do those debates come down to "you suck at representing this party." This is foolish because it is not valuing the person that upholds the same basic political views as you. Personal insults are different from debates regarding slight variations in specific political beliefs.

Telling someone to refrain from insulting one's ability to represent his chosen political preference is not nullifying democracy.

walrusbear

HSC
how many ignorant generalisations about islam threads do you morons need?

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
walrusbear said:
how many ignorant generalisations about islam threads do you morons need?
How many attacks by ignorant Muslims do you morons need?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
t0mmy said:
Well you're right, if you take the IQ test as a measure of intelligence. Asians have a higher mean IQ than white people, as seen on the trusted and credible online encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Average_intelligence_gaps_among_races)

just take a little peak at the graph on the right
I'm sure they also took into account the 1.5 billion who live in huts in the middle of China and India. But like you said, wikipedia would know (I'm pointing out for you that that was sarcasm).

t0mmy

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
I'm sure they also took into account the 1.5 billion who live in huts in the middle of China and India. But like you said, wikipedia would know (I'm pointing out for you that that was sarcasm).
i'm sure they did. If they only selected asia's brainest, then i'm sure the mean score would have been over 200.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
i am sure they also then took account of all the white people living in country areas and harsh geographic regions in europe where peoples main objective is to survive the winter and collect crops.

t0mmy

HSC
Argonaut said:
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. From their point of view, what they are doing is right and good, and what we are doing is evil.
OMG! YOU ARE BLOODY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP DEFENDING THE TERRORISTS

This is an actual act of defending terrorism!

Let me make it perfectly clear to you, mate.

We are in Australia, thus, it is the security of Australian people that matters, not the messed up mentality of the terrorists. They may believe it is fine, so what? This is our country and it is unacceptable here.

By your ridiculously foolish ideology, I could kill any random person as long as it is right in my mind.

Never have I come across such idiotic beliefs.

You also failed to mention that the IRA has adopted a peaceful approach to its goals. Only the white Christian would do such a thing.

Oh and obviously you would receive more money from Christian crime than Islamic crime, considering muslims make up at most 2% of our society and Christians at least 70%. The fact that you can compare the two and almost have the same amount is shocking lol.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Lozacious said:
Well if you read Mein Kampf you would note that Hitler argues that asians are only smart whilst Aryans exist. A demise of the Aryan, would see the Asians demised, not instantaneously, but after a term, when they could no longer advance. Every piece of technology that Asians pride themselves on.. Or every academic achievement that asians pride themselves on.. Was invented by the Aryan...

But lets not talk about Hitler. Lets talk about terrorists.
Just a comment, Hitler retard got his race theories all wrong, germans are NOT aryans.
Aryans are persian people (Iranians), not germanic :rolleyes:

edit: I would also like to see what so called 'aryan inventions' are claimed by asians? I seriously can't think of a single one.

Last edited:

t0mmy

HSC
supercharged said:
Just a comment, Hitler retard got his race theories all wrong, germans are NOT aryans.
Aryans are persian people (Iranians), not germanic :rolleyes:
and hispanics are actually africans, it just all got twisted around and no one ever picked it up

supercharged

HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
...as such sould white people should be purged and all remaining white people be killed off in order to advance human society?

As soon as you admit to what you say you allow people to justify such actions.
There is no logic in that conclusion...

If I say people that with down syndrome have a much lower mean IQ than the normal population, am I somehow justifying their murder to 'advance human society'? :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)