just a question (1 Viewer)

kawaii_angel

ive currently just started the HSC course for 3u jap.....i was juss wondering what kind of things are in the exams?? :)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Book comprehension, composition inspired by an event in the book, composition about the issues that relate to the book from a selection of 2 questions.

Our book ws 'Gotaifumanzoku'... the english was 'No one's perfect' (not translated from Jap title) You'd be doing the same...?

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yeah i think u are studying gotaifumanzoku = no one's perfect.
except the exerpts u study from it are different to the ones we did. what a shame...

oh well
good luck with 3u.
by the way, english skills come in handy in this course, as you are often asked about language techniques etc...

you will study prescribed issues that relate to your exerpts, then learn about them in Australia and Japan, and often be asked to give your opinion on such issues, such as discrimination, role models, peer pressure, ... i am assuming you have the same themes, because they apply to the novel as a whole.. but yea

also we dont read the whole novel in japanese, only in english. just learn 3 or so stories from it.... (in japanese)

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
oh fark u asked about exam, oh well thats was my contribution. telling you something about the course. man , in this rush to post i never read the above posts properly!! sorriiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee

^_^

ganbatte!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)