just a question (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

I know this doesnt really go here, but I am presuming that the majority of the people finished their test today, so was wondering what people was going to do for 4 months, and maybe that I can plan out what I can do and stuff. All I can think of is bush walking, soccer, working, martial arts and just being lazy. Any tips on what else I should do? o yeah by the wway I dont drink, smoke or do drugs so thats off the list.

kaseita

formals, lans, taiwan, some camps, and then aus open! (in chronological order)

and inbetween, catching up on all the movies I've missed, books, bit of gaming (not much), martial arts (joining my sis' style), and hanging out with friends!

me

IT'S OVER..... NOW WHAT?! HEHEHE

hey!
man i am so excited/confused/blurred... it's crazy... but it's over!
i don't drink/smoke/drugs either but i've got loads of parties lined up, clubbing, joining dance skools, going to singapore, camp and of course bummin' around watching loads of video's hehe
have fun ppl guys and i hope u all get into ur desired courses!!
luv,
me :)

Jin-17

Originally posted by macca202
ok Jin-17, two things,
START DRINKING:p
GET A JOB:mad: (to pay for it)
what beter advice can i give u!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I am a plurist sort of type and I prefer to die than go back on a promise which is I will never drink achol or smoke. The thing most people forget is a promise is a promise and I am just keeping mine thats all. But thanks for the advice though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)