Just A Though..... (1 Viewer)

becky_baby

seeing as though the Ancient history exam is in a few days i was wondering how confident (or worried) everyone is. Personally i will be able to do certain questions but for sure do not know the entire syllabus.....

trekkie

HSC
yeah im a bit like that when it comes to cleopatra but im fine with everything else, i love rome so i can smash any of those questions on my period or society, and sparta im fine on :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
my main concern is forgetting quotes.

we have to know heaps of quote for 4 different topics (though some DO overlap) and i think that's a joke.

wait til i work my way up the board of studies and make sure i CHANGE THE ANCIENT SYLLABUS!!! :p

Ava

HSC
I hardly quote in history....I mostly paraphrase - but I remember easy quotes like "if you have no business in the business of Athens, you have no business in Athens at all" or something like that.

I think I'll be fine for the personality and society section.....I'm hoping I'll be okay for the Augustus and the julio claudains...but I know I'm doomed for the GPW part... :(

lizzieee_

im ok for society & personality but everything else is worrying me a bit lol.
my problem is not having quotes basically, but im sure ill find some :)

Rory

HSC
lol I suck with it rofl, ancient history completely disagrees with me, so I'm just gonna spend tonight and tomorrow studying and do what I can; rofl I answer all the questions so if anything, I can't get a zero :)

HSC
N/A
I'm not feeling very confident at all. There's just sooo much to remember...

As for the course, it's getting changed after our year. they finally realised how inept and stupid it was. :'( Why not last year?!?!?!

cuivienen

HSC
Well 3/4 of my topics are Egyptian related...and thats great since you can discuss quite a lot when you have a wide knowledge of different Dynasties etc...

But i'm sort of worried about how i'll go in the Greek section, since that is like the odd one out, and i'm just hoping that there will be a good battle related question, since politics is iffy when it comes to me...

As for the course, it's getting changed after our year. they finally realised how inept and stupid it was. :'( Why not last year?!?!?!
Eek! are you serious...drat that *shakes fists*

spooky's.gal

HSC
im totally screwed, but at least i know that now so i dont have to stress and worry about learning it or studying, and i wont be totally crushed when i get my results coz i already know they'll be crap. oh well.

Ava

HSC
^ whats your standard of 'screwed'...I mean, its 9pm tuesday and I just started studying for Augustus and Julioclaudians....I stil lhave to start Greece 446-399 or whatever....thats what I call screwed...I have a throbbing headache right now.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
well less than 12 hours to go and i probably should be asleep ....

if they ask me certain 25 mark questions ill be fine.... if they ask others.... lets just say its not very good if they ask others

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
About 10 hrs to go. Here's hoping for nothing left field in the minoan section, such as "name two minoan villas". And hopefully there will be a question on the Senate for the Fall of the Roman Republic and a question on administration or building for NK Egpyt. Anything else and i'm DOOOOOMED!

Plus isn't it sad when you start counting down towards the exam? Kinda like counting down towards our DOOOOOM!

Anywho, the ancient history exam is to symbolise the end of the HSC for me, and the beginnings of er....playstation? Shoe shopping? Ah heck, anything's good!

HSC
N/A
tina_goes_doo said:
About 10 hrs to go. Here's hoping for nothing left field in the minoan section, such as "name two minoan villas". And hopefully there will be a question on the Senate for the Fall of the Roman Republic and a question on administration or building for NK Egpyt. Anything else and i'm DOOOOOMED!

Plus isn't it sad when you start counting down towards the exam? Kinda like counting down towards our DOOOOOM!

Anywho, the ancient history exam is to symbolise the end of the HSC for me, and the beginnings of er....playstation? Shoe shopping? Ah heck, anything's good!
shoe-shopping darling, shoe shopping!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)