Just a thought... (1 Viewer)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
No, its not the point. A little bit of rough is good, a little bit of control. Slapping her around is not. That's not particularly enjoyable, and pretty much just violent.
Angenlina Jolie type spanking from Mr and Mrs Smith is good.
Treating her like a punching bag isn't.

YAY! =D

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
conics2008 said:
farkkin are you alright holliee.. lol
No, I haven't seen my bf in a while and wont till after the hsc. He lives 2 hours away, so its pretty impractical to take a quick trip up when trying to study.

Needless to say I'm a tad frustrated =)

Sorry.

EDIT. So GRRRRRR.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Hollieee said:
No, its not the point. A little bit of rough is good, a little bit of control. Slapping her around is not. That's not particularly enjoyable, and pretty much just violent.
Angenlina Jolie type spanking from Mr and Mrs Smith is good.
Treating her like a punching bag isn't.
I agree, I was just trying to annoy you.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Rofl, well it worked a little bit =)
It confused me mostly, lol.

conics2008

HSC
so then what u doing online at thsi time.. im trying to kill sometime.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Dunno. Didn't really notice the time. Sort of going between this and txting and whatnot. I just tend to stay up late and do nothing of importance in the hols.
But I thought this might be a chance to get some form of communication going on between guys and girls about what they like.
YAY.

Cause sometimes its sort of awkward, you don't wanna tell a guy to do something different and whatnot in case you offend him lol.

Kill some time why, btw. Why not just go to sleep?

conics2008

HSC
hehe.. im just doing nothing like you.

Im chukin an all nighter and then wake up at 8 or 7 tomorrow morning.

and then head to library to study lol... bad sleeping pattern i know..

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
That sounds insane =| I woke up at about 12.30pm. And I'll just drive around and see friends and do no study what so ever. Clearly you will kick my arse in the HSC, lol.
Actually, so will most people on this forum. Bummmmm.

Mothers

Banned
HSC
Foreplay is the best. You've got to tenderise the meat before you eat it. Jesus Christ, that sounds really wrong. Whatever. You know what I mean.

Also, before you go to give a blow job, don't just jump straight into it. You'll get a much better reaction if you begin my just touching the penis with his underwear/boxers on, and like working your way into it.

I sound like such a perverted cunt. Whatever. You asked for it.

Also, don't just sit there and starfish. Get in there and do some work yourself. Don't expect the guy to do all the work. A bit of roughness is also pretty cool. And girls, let me just tell you, us guys don't want to 'make love', we want good rough sex. I think the 'making love' sex should be kept for marriage or like a really, really, really X 10 committed relationship.

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Hollieee said:
Obviously. I meant what kind of rough do you like.
Like, as in slapping her around, or as in pushing her up against a wall with some force and pushing urself up against her, kissing her whilst holding her hands up above her head kind of rough.
Bit of a difference, yeah? =D
also, quite like the latter

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
turns me on HEAPS when we can be a couple at a party, but you can also mingle and make new friends on your own, so I can run around and mingle myself.

lezzerX

Exploding brain syndrome
HSC
tommykins said:
I love it when girls challenge my opinions/stance/idea with intelligent mindgames.
I love it when girls are able to shift the 'y so srs' side against me.
Also love it when they can laugh at random shit, and don't take racism/sexism/insertjokehere too seriously.
Love a girl that fucks around, but knows when to be serious.
I agree with you tommykins - that is my ideal personality.

In terms of specific actions I like it when a girl likes it rough but is also willing to lie around in bed and talk - i.e. I'm not the sex-and-sleep-right-after type of guy - if a girl is not intelligent and witty, then I'd rather not be with her.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Just a thought...

Hollieee said:
Tommykins- She sounds heaps good. Sounds like my kind of girl also. That I would want if I didn't have a boyfriend, lol.
You sound like you've thought about it quite a bit lol. I'd love all those things in girls, but haven't given it enough conscious thought to recognise it so precisely.. if that makes sense =p
hahaha, she's pretty awesome although there are some things i'd add that she doesn't have -

i like it when girls have an ambition with of course, a tint of realism in it.

i've known a few girls who were ambitious in terms of wanting to be lawyer/what not and have become isolated/cocky over their 'future' plans, which are yet to be solidified.

i don't know, being a smartass is fun, but being a bitch isn't.

and yeah agrree with lezzer, i'd love to be able to talk about anything and everything. politics, religion, science, litearture - anything. nothing is too boring if you're out there in a pursuit of knowledge.

in terms of sex -
heavy breathing, oh my god thats likeSJAHDkjASHLDKJHALSdkHASDHLKAS :eek:

Pace_T

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Just a thought...

moan more. but dont grunt or scream.
keep your high heels on when you fuck. dont take them off.
talk dirty, but only when having sex.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Just a thought...

I dont mind screaming, tbh. grunting is kinda strange though.

conics2008

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
turns me on HEAPS when we can be a couple at a party, but you can also mingle and make new friends on your own, so I can run around and mingle myself.
pics or it didn't happen ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)