Just a tip (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I just wanted to pass on some advice... With your uni selections, put them in the order you want them most, even if ur UAI is lower then last years cut off, you never know your luck and each preference is equally considerd if you don't get the one before it.

Don't make the mistake I did, waisted a year because I thought I had no chance of getting into a course, which I ended up having a UAI well over the entrace UAI.. unlucky for me they didn't make any 2nd round offers.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
I just wanted to pass on some advice... With your uni selections, put them in the order you want them most, even if ur UAI is lower then last years cut off, you never know your luck and each preference is equally considerd if you don't get the one before it.

Don't make the mistake I did, waisted a year because I thought I had no chance of getting into a course, which I ended up having a UAI well over the entrace UAI.. unlucky for me they didn't make any 2nd round offers.
Yep, those '04 people were absolutely shocked at the way the course cut off marks plunged. (possibly because of CSI replacing HECS?) Hence, some people with good UAIs got beaten to their desired course by ppl with lower UAIs. Having said that, I doubt it will plunge at the same rate for '05ers. Infact, I'd wager it go up a little.

So hey SweetSeasons, you did get into your desired course eventually didn't you? And I thought you could change during the mid-year between the semesters (if there's room), or is that not true?

SweetSeasons

HSC
I got an offer in the early round for Bach of teaching/bach of arts technology at ACU for next year. Which is what I wanted :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)