• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

just an idea (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
I allowed Travelling and The Current Affairs stuff to have their little sections.

Travelling was chucked in with Jobs etc... cos for some odd reason I thought they related?

And Current Affairs is new with news & politics

Huy

HSC
N/A
spin spin: 1
BOS: 0

I'm kidding. :)

It looks like I'll have to remember another section to direct traffic to now. :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Huy
Very true, the Moderators will be working overtime if they had to sort everything.
Very true, the Moderators are working overtime since they had to sort everything.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
Very true, the Moderators are working overtime since they had to sort everything.
Very true, the Moderators are not working overtime, since they had to quote everyone.

I mean, 'sort' eheh :)

fatmuscle

HSC
sort out stuff?
don't bother with the past threads
unless it's very obvious it shouldn't be there.

i guess the News thread etc is good
it will actually help students keep in touch with the current world affairs that take place. cos these come up in exams.
also they cna be used for social ethical issues in stuff

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
sort out stuff?
don't bother with the past threads
unless it's very obvious it shouldn't be there.

i guess the News thread etc is good
it will actually help students keep in touch with the current world affairs that take place. cos these come up in exams.
also they cna be used for social ethical issues in stuff

That's true, like if you'r doing some computer subject and you needed to know some current issues or trends in some part of the industry, perhaps the current affair and news section can be divided up into sections, Sports, Computing, and we only posts news on it, i duno i think leaving IT Stuff as just Computing related questions difficulties will be good and leaving any new IT News or moves in the industry in a allocated section like News, Current affairs, providing you make some sub forums in there. Just a suggestion.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Huy
Very true, the Moderators are not working overtime, since they had to quote everyone.

I mean, 'sort' eheh :)
Very true, the Moderators are working overtime, since they had to quote everyone. (That is working overtime quoting.) :D

Originally posted by Huy
That was meant for flyin', sorry. :shy:
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)