just cant be bothered (1 Viewer)

HSC
learn to lift bro. its the cycle of life. if nobody does the labour who's gonna do it? oh wait its you fucking disrespectful shit fuck. Wish you all the best in the future. Handy tip: with your attitude you won't survive in the workforce.
Strong irony.

HSC
learn to lift bro. its the cycle of life. if nobody does the labour who's gonna do it? oh wait its you fucking disrespectful shit fuck. Wish you all the best in the future. Handy tip: with your attitude you won't survive in the workforce.
So on the last day of school i received my devastating final ranks. It was literally that bad that i wanted to kill myself. I completely went depressed and ignore everyone around me even my friends. I've never had such poor marks in my life. It had to be during the HSC where everything goes down hill T_T.
Yeah mate i think you need to do some of the lifting, sounds like you're one of the little bitches. :D

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you said.
no worries :D

ManDarren

HSC

Yeah mate i think you need to do some of the lifting, sounds like you're one of the little bitches. :D

no worries :D
such wise internet skills. must find anything to use against him omg. quick find shelter kids.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
stop being a massive faggot and harden the fuck up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)