Just Dropped maths (1 Viewer)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Originally posted by stas_m_
well, first they accepted me, and then they checked on the computer and ive truanted 30 school days. So I walk in and get out a new exercise book. 5 mins into the lesson, the teacher goes, "oh, sorry, you've been kicked out"
idiot.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Ur proli better off dropping maths if you hate it, wish i could, i cant stand it atm! a girl @ my skool did mod. instead of maths and she got 98.3 UAI so dont stress

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
Im in year 11, next year i want to do:
Ext 1&2 English, Bio, Hospitality, V.arts, studies of religion and im not sure about maths (either droppin it altogether or goin to general)
Is it possible to get a uai of 96+ with these subjects? keepin in mind that hospitality is a catergory B subject...
i want to get into syd uni for psyc and you need 2u maths. general is a 2u maths course, will i be able to get in on that???

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
yes u can get over 96....
no...general maths wouldnt be counted..i dont think...............
umm why not look at other unis that might offer lower for psyc if ur worried about not getting into that sub..? :)

Giant Lobster

HSC
i rather do ext 2 maths than ESL english :p

and general maths and 2u maths totally different courses. hmmm im wonderin why psych wud require maths now... probability of a labrat taking one route over another? permutations and combinations eek >.< o wait, thats 3u.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
i rather do ext 2 maths than ESL english :p

and general maths and 2u maths totally different courses. hmmm im wonderin why psych wud require maths now... probability of a labrat taking one route over another? permutations and combinations eek >.< o wait, thats 3u.
ouch... giant lobster? youve done the whole 3 unit hsc course alreddy? :eek:

yah i would agreee on the english esl and math ext 2... english sucks to the max......................

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
yah i would agreee on the english esl and math ext 2... english sucks to the max......................
English doesn't suck that much, there is always worse subjects to do [cough] Drama [/cough]. God* some of those [cough] drama [/cough] people really get on my nerves.

*Disclaimer: By using the word "God" Xayma does not acknowledge an existent of a "higher" being in any way shape or form.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have a girl in my class who was getting the lowest in all of our tests and she had no idea how to do it. She was thinking of dropping it because she couldn't do it. I told her she would be stupid if she did and that most unis want maths as assumed knowledge.

She is now staying on and coping well.

You shouldn't quit a subject just because you don't like the tecaher either, thats pretty stupid.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I had my last math exam yesterday and now i get to drop it... Terribly excited cause all i am doing now is english, history and religion!

kow_dude

HSC
Originally posted by MissSavage29
I had my last math exam yesterday and now i get to drop it... Terribly excited cause all i am doing now is english, history and religion!
What da ! Only 3 subjects ?!?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
*sigh* you need atleast 4 subjects, someone else can go and find the page i copyed out of the BOS booklet....

mystytyger

i was going to drop maths, except i didn't like physics even more than that and everyone was saying it's better to do 2 unit, so i did.
but i'm only doing 10 units for next year now, and don't have the option of dropping a subject at the end of year 11. not sure if that's good anymore :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)