Just going over casestudy dot points (1 Viewer)

leon4u

HSC
Analyse how management theories apply to various business situations
So this just means how a company can use more than one management theory at different times and situations in the business?

Analyse the marketing plan of a business

Construct a marketing plan for a single product/service

^^ I dont get the difference between the two..

analyse how conflict and change are managed in a business

okay so im guessing this is a combination of management and employment relations?

so we talk about external/internal forces, but for the ER part of the question are we talking about measures of effectiveness?

select a global business and identify its international targets
are these just the businesses goals and what it wants to achieve?

thankyou:shy:

Alvik

HSC
leon4u said:
Analyse how management theories apply to various business situations
So this just means how a company can use more than one management theory at different times and situations in the business?

Analyse the marketing plan of a business

Construct a marketing plan for a single product/service

^^ I dont get the difference between the two..

analyse how conflict and change are managed in a business

okay so im guessing this is a combination of management and employment relations?

so we talk about external/internal forces, but for the ER part of the question are we talking about measures of effectiveness?

select a global business and identify its international targets
are these just the businesses goals and what it wants to achieve?

thankyou:shy:
Yes, I think (question will probably be that you're given a situation and told Identify the management theory used)

Uhhh, the second part you will be given a product/service, and I assume you need to make a marketing plan for it. If it comes up in a question you will most likely be given a situation and asked to do a specific thing (e.g. Recomend and justify a marketing strategy for x)

Managing conflict = Stakeholders in dispute resolution procedures & the processes it undergoes (grievance procedures, mediation etc)
Managing change = Managing change effectively (identifying need for change, setting achievable goals, creating culture of change and change models) and related are nature and sources of change and reasons to resist change

And iuno, probs

leon4u

HSC
Alvik said:
Yes, I think (question will probably be that you're given a situation and told Identify the management theory used)

Uhhh, the second part you will be given a product/service, and I assume you need to make a marketing plan for it. If it comes up in a question you will most likely be given a situation and asked to do a specific thing (e.g. Recomend and justify a marketing strategy for x)

Managing conflict = Stakeholders in dispute resolution procedures & the processes it undergoes (grievance procedures, mediation etc)
Managing change = Managing change effectively (identifying need for change, setting achievable goals, creating culture of change and change models) and related are nature and sources of change and reasons to resist change

And iuno, probs

thankyou at least you understood

cheers:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)