Just Like Heaven (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i went to watch that today for like the second time this week...and omg i loved it even more than the first time...its the best movie ever....well in my opinion...and reese witherspoon did a great job in it....and so did mark ruffalo....movie was hilarious...couldnt stop laughing...and the ending was sweet as....

the beginning and end is sorta like reese's other movie SWEET HOME ALABAMA....like the movie starts of with a dream and ends with her kissing her leading man...which is totally cute....i love that movie ....both of them :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I think it was a total clich, but really quite cute.

for Reese Witherspoon.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
How can you watch that 2 times =/ absurd.

bex

HSC
i was pleasantly surprised.. the humour was subtle and sporadic and reese witherspoon plays the anal control freak really well (think election)! Mark ruffalo was really cute too.. far fetched but easy to watch and great if youre looking for a movie that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
was Jon Heder (guy from Nap. Dynamite) good looking there?
:p

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I watched this in the cinemas when I was in Malaysia (yes they actually have legitimate movies believe it or not!)... It was an alright movie, but I wouldn't exactly watch it more than once? It just doesn't have the same charm that movies like Legally Blonde had...

bex

HSC
yeah but i dobnt think it was ,eant to be as funny ass legally blonde.. its more a romance than a comedy... and Jon Heder played this dude who was like psychic and was really funny! not as hot as when he was in in style magazine but defnately hotter than napolean!

bex

HSC
bex said:
yeah but i dobnt think it was ,eant to be as funny ass legally blonde.. its more a romance than a comedy... and Jon Heder played this dude who was like psychic and was really funny! not as hot as when he was in in style magazine but defnately hotter than napolean!
i just re read what i wrote.. damn i sound drunk!

olchik

HSC
Hmm...I gotta see this movie too, I like movies about love:)

HSC
LOVED IT.

(i like chick flicks)

I was in love with Reese Witherspoon before. now even more so. how hawt is she in medical scrubs?!?!

IceBreaker

HSC
yea it was ok.....the movie was filled with mostly group of girls or a girl with their boyfriend, man shoulda watch The chronicles of Narnia

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
This looked like it was gonna be extremely corny and boring but it was pretty funny and corny in a good way. <3 mark ruffalo

Eddie2004

HSC
This is such a sweet movie! I saw it the other day - awwww. I'll get it on dvd for sure!

moco

HSC
loved it too!

did anyone cry? i had tears. well i always seem to shed tears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)