Just started yr 12. Worried About succes? (1 Viewer)

oneyay

HSC
Hi im offering tutoring for all students in general Gen maths,biology,economics,PDHPE,chemsitry. i did my HSC in 08 with a uai of 95 and a band 6 in each of those subjects.

Over hoildays i will aim to improve what you have learnt in first term and build foundations to help you suceed in the next subjects.

If your having trouble understanding concepts i will be able to assist in teaching and explaining what is needed of you to answer HSC questions relating to the topic.

If you want to improve and say move your mark from a banf4-5 to a band 6 i have devloped strategies to maximize marks and how to approach hsc questions and how to apply your base knowlege to new situations.

I am studying Chiropractic Science at MQ so i have a very solid foundation in science. I also tutored all of 2009 ( approx 6 HSC students) and am now looking for some new eager and keen students to assist them in learning

Please if you have any further questions give me a call on 0433254949 or email me at random_intent4@hotmail.com (put subject as 2010 tutoing). i am based in the hills area( castle hill, baulkham hills, kellyville etc) but am also willing to travel to other areas such as MQ uni, parramatta. I am very flexbile and will work with you to suit you and your study pattern, i offer one on one tutoring or if you and a mate or a few of you want a group session i am more than happy to do that.

I am aussie and speak english very well :)

Hope to here from you Wayne.

Email me on random_intent4@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)