Just wonderin (1 Viewer)

bails

Just wondering y the hell did u choose physics? Nuthin better or for uni, or for some other reason?

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
hmm i like it. rips all over PE. nah seriously i didnt know wat to expect wen i chose all i heard is that it was a good subject to do if u did chem or liked science
so i did it

bails

Yeah i wanted to do the whole medical student thingy, but i seriously cant be bothered now and just wished i chose somefin easy like Bio!

Rahul

Dead Member
it is very interesting, when you get past hurdles, ie- incompetant teachers:(

but, really, it one of my favourite subs at school

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
it's an enjoyable subject - not too hard, bludgey teacher, pretty good scaling...

Shoey

It's cool. Plus it's pretty interesting, since our physics teacher is also a priest, and he's shown us all this stuff regarding the scientific evidence for the existense of God.

Get this - there's at least 30 ways in which an extremely minute change to the physical constants would make life as we know it impossible.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I wanted to do bio, ancient history and drama, but they were all in the same line :p So I picked ancient (biiiig mistake) and then I had a line where i didn't want to do anything. Physics was in it so i thought meh, why not?

I haven't regretted that. physics is great. i am the only girl in our class and i'm coming first. :D

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Congrats Belle.
I chose physics partly because my father is a physics professor and partly because I want to do medical science in uni.
Like Rahul I had incompetant teachers but now I have managed to comprehend it all.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, dat's nice smokedsalmon.......

i sorta like all sciences, hence i do chem bio phys...... so ye...... call me a nerd all u want...... :p dun really mind... lots of pplz in my shcool does all 3 sciences.......

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I did Physics because it scales well

No other reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)