• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Just wondering (1 Viewer)

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
For the option topic evolution of programming languages do i need to know fragments of code in the different paradigms?
Generally would i need to know a programming language? I know we were meant to do a major project that required programming but................................

sunny

meh.
HSC
rainonmay said:
For the option topic evolution of programming languages do i need to know fragments of code in the different paradigms?
Generally would i need to know a programming language? I know we were meant to do a major project that required programming but................................
The syllabus does not specify any particular language, but it does expect you to be able to recognise different paradigms when you see it, which is not that hard. Some have said in the past that code from different paradigms was involved in questions. But if that is the case, even if you've never seen that language before the code should be quite trivial and you would be able to figure it out on the spot provided you knew something about the paradigm of the language.

schmeichung

HSC
I am not sure the syllabus but I just did the trial and it required me to write a fragment of code in functional language...I have totally no idea how to do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)