justice game? (1 Viewer)

da_butterfree

HSC
N/A
hey anyone doing "The Justice Game" by geffeory robertson??
we just started the module and i've got no clue!! have read a bit of the massive, boring book...
hardly makes ne sence to me..
wish we did frontline!!

can ne1 help??

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yes most ppl like u and me, who do justice game, wud rather do frontline...its not that hard tho, jus remember that he frequently establishes his credentials throughout the book, so as to illustrate that he is in a position to tell THE truth, howeva the responder ironically knows hes only representing one side of the truth, htere are otha sides to the story

classics_chic

HSC
da_butterfree said:
hey anyone doing "The Justice Game" by geffeory robertson??
we just started the module and i've got no clue!! have read a bit of the massive, boring book...
hardly makes ne sence to me..
wish we did frontline!!

can ne1 help??
I did it... I loved it.

There's a study guide from Five Senses (which I can't find to give you the title, must have lent it to someone) that includes material on The Justice Game.

Don't worry, you don't have to read the whole book... in fact don't, it'll confuse you. I particularly liked "The Trials of Oz", and I found it fit well when I did Frontline as a related (there are definite advantages to that... Frontline people don't have that advantage).

I reckon you probably go to my old school (theory) because almost no one does this text. If so, the teachers might seem to be overworking you, but you will be sooo grateful later!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)