K-fee, not for the faint hearted (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
That was...... boring......

I only watched 2/3 of it.... does the end get any better? Same thing over n over again...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hahaha. the first one was creepy (then it became a little bit obvious what was going to happen later).

Legham

HSC
Omg! what is the music behind that? it cracks me up and i wanna download it :)

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
I felt I need to whack the dude that pops up, much like those croc whacking games in arcades.....

Legham

HSC
CieL said:
That was...... boring......

I only watched 2/3 of it.... does the end get any better? Same thing over n over again...
Omg, you missed the end bit! I lol'd at the end bit. The last couple are advertisements for a different drink, and one of them is some K-Fee latte thing, and instead of a monster popping up some HELL gay fella pops up.. and you can tell he's doing something gay even without hearing him.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Legham said:
Omg! what is the music behind that? it cracks me up and i wanna download it :)
Thats the 'wacky sax' song, used by a comedian that used a lot of adult-theme humour. I think his name is Benny Hill. My brother has that on his phone, so everytime someone rings it plays. top stuff.

Legham

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Thats the 'wacky sax' song, used by a comedian that used a lot of adult-theme humour. I think his name is Benny Hill. My brother has that on his phone, so everytime someone rings it plays. top stuff.
Hahaha, omg. Thanks so much :D I downloaded it and changed my myspace song to it.. might even make it my ringtone! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)